Forest View, Romania

N

nzjohn

Thanks - I had been thinking it was a bit pointless communicating via private email - it seems to defeat the purpose of having the forum..

A

ajay72

And I have to say, it's not easy posting 10 meaningful posts when there is only really one thread I'm interested in.

A

ajay72

So I'm getting a bit concerned that I haven't paid the fines that I was not aware I had. What is the consensus of opinion on this. I guess it needs to be paid?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
The whole point of forums such as this is to share information with everyone. Private message should only be used for confidential and delicate matters. Please share whatever information you have here, not in private messaging so that everyone can benefit from it.

Thank you

I repeat what I said above:typical:

M

Mill3

The possibilities for Forest View are looking better. Several of us have found a person who has made investigations of the site, the potential values of the land and, more importantly, a way forward. It seems best to transfer away from holding a company and into private ownership. The large VAT fees for doing so quoted by Jinga can be avoided according to this person.
The agent who is helping many of us out is Doru Munteanu. If you would like information about him please contact me as unfortunately I cannot put his details on this post (including references and recommendations).

E

ellend5

I have also invested in Forest View together with many other R2I developments such as Elite Park, Albania, Montenegro etc. My issue with this particular investment is the cost of maintaining the investment. I am currently facing an immediate decision on Hibernation versus transferring land to my name as a cost of between 1k and 6k. Mill3 I would appreciate details on Duro Munteanu if possible so that I can make progress. Any help would be very much appreciate.

M

Mill3

Herein lies the problem and the contradiction. Forums are for sharing, as pointed out, but the vital information for those involved in Forest View (in this case) cannot be shared as the Forum rules do not allow the relevant details to be given openly due to the possibility of misuse of those details by third parties. To pass on the information that some people on this forum desperately need unfortunately requires personal messaging which in turn requires a certain number of valid posts.
I wish there was an alternative!

J

jkingsley

forest view

Hi,
I have also recently received an email requesting immediate funds for hibernation to be renewed/extended. Have many gone ahead and done this? My hibernation period expired in 2012.
Thanks
J

J

jkingsley

Forest View

Also, with regard the costs do you know if they are expecting the headquarter fee of €372 annually?
Thanks,
J

J

jkingsley

Forest view

Hi,
I have just read back through some more posts and its seems transferring into private ownership is recommended. I notice someone has recommended Doru Munteanu? Is there a reason why their details cannot be posted? Has anyone used them?
Thank you,
J

E

ellend5

Thank you for your reply Mill3. I will do some further research and hopefully contact you by PM soon.

Regards

E

ellend5

Hi,
I have just read back through some more posts and its seems transferring into private ownership is recommended. I notice someone has recommended Doru Munteanu? Is there a reason why their details cannot be posted? Has anyone used them?
Thank you,
J
If you read the reply for my post you will see that the members are not allowed to post details in the forum, you would need to PM one of the key individuals on this thread.

E

ellend5

I have just had my bill for Jinga to put the company into Hibernation for another 3 years, Euro 1500! I need to work fast on finding an alternative options

I

InsiderRO

I am sorry, but you are being ripped off. To prolong the inactive status of your company the Trade Registry Fee is around 250 RON (50 GBP) and a typical lawyer would charge 250 RON for his/her services. Only in case there is more work involved (due to various fiscal reasons) you might want to double the lawyer's fees, or even triple it!

Why on earth then would your lawyers charge you 1500 EURO to prolong it for another 3 years? That is extortion!

Get a new lawyer, if you don't want to loose anymore money!

V

Violet

I was wondering whether there was anyone who had also bought land within this project. I have read a lot of bad press regarding the agents who we bought this through and there seems to be a steady flow of vague and not very positive information coming through along with rising costs for keeping this plot of land. If anyone has any advice or information regarding this project I would be most appreciative

Thanks
Hello, I am Vi from Holywood, N. Ireland. I am an investor in Forest View. I have lots of updated information. Please contact me so I can send the updates to you.

Last edited:
V

Violet

Hi, I also own plots in forest view. My solicitor has told me I can either pay 65% of the unpaid vat (roughly 5000 Euro on a 43,000 original payment) or hibernate the company again. I will keep posting also if that is required for direct contact.
Did Forest View near Bucharest ever get built?

I went in July 2007 on the basis that development was well under way.

There was no genuine road in place at the time and there was no sign of it being completed in the near future despite a very impressive sales pitch of what it may look like come 2008.

4 years on, I'm struggling to find out what happened.

I assume it was all hot air ?

If anyone knows, I'd be very interested to hear from you!