Forest View, Romania

R

RosamundDaisy

Hello, there is a lot of info available for you.
How many plots do you own?

M

Mill3

Apparently there is an alternative to paying the VAT to change from company to private ownership. The advisor involved suggests this is the best way forward as accounting fees are less. He has also done a general valuation of FV and found the values are approximately 15 euros per sq. metre. Most of us paid 40 to 50! If you need any more info I can email you. Tim

J

jazzybee

Forest View

We have 3 land plots and have been advised we need to pay vat if we are to put land in private ownership, please could you give more details regarding the alternative

M

Mill3

Forest View

I am unable to send you details as you only have one post and the rules stipulate you need 5. I tried via private messages. Sorry, not my rules. If you get the five I can send you an email address to obtain the VAT info etc.
Tim

J

jazzybee

What do I need to do to get in contact with you regarding Forest View and VAT etc. Do I just need to send 5 messages? Can someone let me know what to do

Has anyone had any feed back regarding the buy back agreement from Paradise Valley?

Please can anyone give feedback on Ready 2 Invest regarding help they said they would give regarding the buy back agreement

I would be interested to know if anyone has managed to sell any of the land plots on Forest View

Last edited by a moderator:
Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Do not fill the forum with short posts just to get your post numbers up.

M

Mill3

What do I need to do to get in contact with you regarding Forest View and VAT etc. Do I just need to send 5 messages? Can someone let me know what to do

Has anyone had any feed back regarding the buy back agreement from Paradise Valley?

Please can anyone give feedback on Ready 2 Invest regarding help they said they would give regarding the buy back agreement

I would be interested to know if anyone has managed to sell any of the land plots on Forest View
As mentioned you need 5 genuine posts. Keep going.
Re: buy back, somebody tried but had major complications. As far as I know nobody has sold their plot yet. The values are very low currently but time should improve the situation.

J

jazzybee

Veronica

Dear Veronica

I understand you do not wish the site clogged up with short posts however, I have requested advise and help which requires others to detail contacts etc which are not allowed on this site until I hit 5 posts. Please advise how do I achieve dialogue to the simple questions I have posed.

Please note I have emailed your help address and had no reply

J

jazzybee

Dear Mill3

Thank you, for your reply unfortunately we have been waiting 7 years and had expected at the very least to have a buyer under the buyback clause however, this seems to be a worthless agreement unless you know of any action group against Paradise Valley. The situation we are faced with is increasing costs and now a suggestion that 1/3 of value due in VAT.

J

jkingsley

I was also informed that values were 10-15 Euro per sq m to sell. I think VAT works out at around 10% of what was originally paid. Costs to keep the company in hibernation again seen to be around 1300 Euro annually for me. Bit of a dilemma as it would seem the best thing to do would be to wait. Haven't heard anything from R2I. Probably worth making a visit to Romania at some point.

J

jazzybee

Forest View

I am not sure what a visit to Romania would do except to check that nobody has built on our plots? unless you have some local contacts or details of a trust worthy solicitor?

Out of interest does anyone know if the bypass road has been built?

N

nzjohn

Hi. I have just discovered this forum . I have a plot at Forest View, but I'm totally out of touch with the progress or lack thereof on the project. I had huge problems with another of my investmests bought through R2I, and am aware that the company went into Voluntary Liquidation last year, and that the Crossicks are now hiding out in Argentina!
The last contact I had with my Romanian Lawyers was that the relevant authorities were about threating to sieze my plot because of non-payment of a 30 euro fee, which I knew nothing about. I had thought my Lawyers/Accountants there were taking care of these issues, but it appears they've been doing pretty well nothing. So I'm very worried now, as I have never received a set of accounts or anything for my Romanian Company. I'm aware I can transfer ownership from my company to myself, but at a cost that would equate to about half the land value which I read on this forum is about 10 euros/sqm. So I'll keep watching the forum and if anyone can offer me any advise would be much appreciated.

M

Mill3

Forest View

nzjohn. There's been a lot of info about FV through email but you need to have several valid posts before you can be contacted through this forum via private message. Suggest you do that to get up to date on your options.

N

nzjohn

Hi Mill3. Thanks for this. I'll post a few more messages over the next few days so I can read what's going on.

A

ajay72

I am in exactly the same position as nzjohn JBA have been useless in keeping me informed. I also have some tax to pay that I was not aware of and have been told 1200Euro plus 24% VAT to close the company and the VAT to pay @ 5300Euro

I'll begin the task of posting 10 posts so I can join the gang!

A

ajay72

Did anyone else invest in other property through R2i? I have one in Elite Park, Isanbul that looks like it might actually get completed! But everything else I paid R2i for suffered huge losses.

N

nzjohn

Hi Ajay. I had a couple of other investments with R2i, both of which turned to custard. I had money in a fund for a development in Montenegro, which never even got off the ground - we are in the process of litigation at the moment but very unlikely we'll get much, if any of our money back. Then I also invested a few years ago in a shopping complex development in Romania - fortunately that never even started and I got my money back (after waiting a year and threatening legal action!!)
So in short I'm left licking my wounds from all my dealings with R2i, and I'd love to get my hands on the Crossicks!!

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
nzjohn. There's been a lot of info about FV through email but you need to have several valid posts before you can be contacted through this forum via private message. Suggest you do that to get up to date on your options.
The whole point of forums such as this is to share information with everyone. Private message should only be used for confidential and delicate matters. Please share whatever information you have here, not in private messaging so that everyone can benefit from it.

Thank you

A

ajay72

They certainly had a good sales pitch. I consider myself lucky that it wasn't borrowed money I lost. I've heard stories of people who re-mortgaged to get involved in 2007 just as the world caved in on itself!

An interesting point is raised, why everything being done through email or private message?

A

ajay72

Has everyone paid the taxes due? JBA who I guess represent a lot of us, have been rubbish at keeping me up-to-date.