Forest View, Romania

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
We do not recommend putting email addresses into posts as it leaves you open to spam bots who trawl forums for email addresses.
It is better to swap emails via private message once you have enough posts.

M

Mill3

Forest View

According the forum rules it is 5 posts - you can check on the site. I'm not sure if a reply is classed as a post - we'll see. (currently I'm on about three replies and one new post).

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
5 GOOD posts, not silly posts to get the number of posts up.

M

Mill3

We do not recommend putting email addresses into posts as it leaves you open to spam bots who trawl forums for email addresses.
It is better to swap emails via private message once you have enough posts.
Point taken.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
A reply to a post is fine but to post things like message 4 submitted and message 5 submitted to get your post count up is not acceptable.

R

RosamundDaisy

Thanks very much for your reply. We are in touch with one other investor but would very much like to get in contact with others. What is the best contact email?[/quote

Unfortunately this site won't allow me to post contact info as I'm a new member with less than 5 posts. (I do have two other email addresses for you regarding Forest View).

Let me know what your plans/ideas are. As mentioned I think it's a case of going out there with as much information as possible and getting the full lowdown before making the correct decisions. The alternative seems to be an endless series of payments with no knowledge of any real progress or value to the plots. Tim
Plans as such are to get in contact with other investors and compare notes. With the other investment we are involved with there certainly has been strength in numbers.

M

Mill3

I have now received an email from an investor who has made good progress. He has recommended a source who can help. I emailed this source who replied with a lot of information which at some point I can forward to you (5 posts completed time). Tim

R

RosamundDaisy

Sounds good. We are in contact with one other investor who also has some contacts. It will be interesting to see your side of things.

R

RosamundDaisy

I have now received an email from an investor who has made good progress. He has recommended a source who can help. I emailed this source who replied with a lot of information which at some point I can forward to you (5 posts completed time). Tim
Hello, I have now completed 6/7 posts. I can't work out how to message you. Are you able to message me to get the ball rolling? Regards, Amelia

M

Mill3

Have you checked your notifications section, it's by the Welcome box top right of this page. Mine only has one notification so I can't contact you I'm afraid. As to the contact I mentioned he is a lawyer and his wife is an accountant and they come recommended. He's sent out details of what needs doing, depending on your situation, and what the possible costs may be. He advises that leaving matters will incur greater charges.
I hope at some point you can contact me so I can pass on the information.

R

RosamundDaisy

A reply to a post is fine but to post things like message 4 submitted and message 5 submitted to get your post count up is not acceptable.
Hi Veronica,

Could you tell me how to send a message now I have completed the required number of posts. Thank you.

R

RosamundDaisy

Have you checked your notifications section, it's by the Welcome box top right of this page. Mine only has one notification so I can't contact you I'm afraid. As to the contact I mentioned he is a lawyer and his wife is an accountant and they come recommended. He's sent out details of what needs doing, depending on your situation, and what the possible costs may be. He advises that leaving matters will incur greater charges.
I hope at some point you can contact me so I can pass on the information.
Hi,

Sorry, I can't see any notifications. I'm not the most internet savvy person and this is the first time I have used a chat room. Do we need to have a number of notifications before a message is achievable ? I sent a 'friend request' to you, can that help?

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
I think that at some time recently the number of posts needed was raised to 10 as people were coming on making silly posts just to get the numbers up to spam people via pm.
You both now have 9 posts so it should not be long before you are able to pm.

It might take a bit of time for the system to activate your pms once you have 10 so please be patient.

Veronica

R

RosamundDaisy

I think that at some time recently the number of posts needed was raised to 10 as people were coming on making silly posts just to get the numbers up to spam people via pm.
You both now have 9 posts so it should not be long before you are able to pm.

It might take a bit of time for the system to activate your pms once you have 10 so please be patient.

Veronica
Ok great, thanks for your help. Hopefully the thread may draw in other interested parties too. Regards, Amelia

M

Mill3

Mill3

Hi,

Sorry, I can't see any notifications. I'm not the most internet savvy person and this is the first time I have used a chat room. Do we need to have a number of notifications before a message is achievable ? I sent a 'friend request' to you, can that help?
Unfortunately I'm not too savvy either and this site is confusing. I've tried finding the route to send you a message but no luck. In the meantime I've responded to your friend request.
Just to repeat, if you go to the top right of this page it will say 'Welcome RosamundDaisy', click on your name and it'll reveal the number of notifications you've made. But I don't know where to go from there to get a private message to you!

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Once your pm faciltiy is enabled you just click on the name of the person you want to pm. A drop down box will appear with some options including send a private message.

N

Nigel Bell

I can see that there are a number of people who are experiencing the same or similar problems. I live and work in Real Estate in Bucharest and understand your frustrations but there are reputable people in the Country who can help you. Yes the administration of a company in Romania can be expensive because of the risks that an Administrator must take on, but there is a better and more affordable solution. All you need to do is to empower someone to undertake the work and you retain the role of Administrator. This is much more cost effective solution. Also it should not cost 2,000 Euro to close a company down providing that the company has no unpaid taxes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nigel Bell

Veronica thanks for your comments, I am more than happy to help anyone with property queries within the forum.

Regarding the issue of empowerment you can write the empowerment document to be very specific in terms of the tasks that you want someone to undertake on your behalf. We also advise parties to set up a bank account that allows the empowered party to set up online payments but not release them, therefore they do not require any access to funds. When appointing the empowered person ensure that you obtain references and check their credibility carefully. Only work with people with a track record.

Suggest also that as many owners get together and work together to resolve the current situation this way you can share the costs of a legal advisor. Am I correct in understanding that most people on this forum have never been to the site and bought off plan?

Nigel K Bell

J

jkingsley

Hi, I also own plots in forest view. My solicitor has told me I can either pay 65% of the unpaid vat (roughly 5000 Euro on a 43,000 original payment) or hibernate the company again. I will keep posting also if that is required for direct contact.