ad

Foreign investors loan

P

PostBrexitInvestor

It will depend on your situation but a mortgage broker might be your best route to foreign investor loans. If traditional banks refuse to provide finance you might have a good chance with a private bank.

F

FWL

There are some high street banks who might have some suitable packages but I agree, more likely finding funding from a private bank..

L

Longterminvestor

Administrator
Good mortgage brokers have relationships with many private banks and they should be able to push you in the right direction. Remember, many private banks rates are no public, they are often invitation only.

F

FWL

I think a lot of us would be interested to see how you get on - would you mind keeping us in touch?

D

diyhelp

My experience of private banks is that they are more flexible and not as tied-up with red tape as traditional banks.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I was wondering if there's any available option for foreign investors to raise money in the UK?
Thanks,
Shina

Sent from my SM-G965F using Property Forum mobile app
Hi Shina,

I referred your questions to our Finance partner and if you have a UK passport and hold UK property then they might be able to help you raise finance?

Thanks,

Kelly

D

diyhelp

Hi Kelly,

Do you use private banks to raise money for clients?