Fools Rush in!!!!!

G

Gammon

Well here we go again!!! at Earls Court and no doubt the NEC feeding the national pastime of Cyprus of robbing the Brits and other nationalities as well, unless this unbelievable situation gets more TV coverage then the developers and agents who feed off people who are led to believe a better investment and life style change awaits them, when in fact a nightmare awaits them, and it will be to late when they have parted with that hard earned cash to the fraudsters in the overseas property market, any one thinking of buying in Cyprus or any other place should speak to the protesters at these places like Earls court & NEC, it will be the best few hours they spend that day for sure, best advice now is just rent and give it a go as the rents out there are for peanuts,and you lose nothing and learn a lot and that will soon become obvious just how bad things are, not to mention how bad things are just in Paphos alone over 45,000 properties are empty or unfinished, so give the slick salesman a wide berth at these type of exhibitions a BIG No No..........GOOD LUCK TO THE PROTESTERS

Last edited:
C

clacher

I like your mindset , and you are totally correct BUT ......there are genuine estate agents out there its just seperating the sheep from the lambs , we have been through all you talked about loosing everything .............life still a struggle when you have lost everything that you worked so hard for.

Thing is albeit hard you have to carry on and try and protect others who may fall into the same trap ,word of mouth from those who have been there and lived through it .

Rental in the interim is the way to go and as you say rents are low at the moment , but also be aware of who you are renting from as there have also been many disasters in that department , contact me if I can be of assistance .

Having lived on the island for over 3 years there are quite a few no go areas , advise costs nothing just here to help if I can , and yes I do miss Cyprus .......

Clacher