Flights

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
You can fly to Munich, Dusseldorf or Stuttgart and from there there are daily flights to Hurghada but it often involves an overnight stop each end in Germany which bumps up the cost.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hey people just found 27/11/07 Manchester to Hurghada 21 nights for 2 people for £295.80 inclusive.

D

dave99

not such a good deal at £295

Hey people just found 27/11/07 Manchester to Hurghada 21 nights for 2 people for £295.80 inclusive.

not such a good deal at £295, unless this is for BOTH people.

Anyone any idea on the cost from Germany or the Netherlands for a comparison.

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Dave,

£295.80 was for 2 people (£147.90 each) including taxes and the lovely meal.

Munich to Hurghada with Condor air 408 euros out- 03/12/2007 Return- 17 Dec 2003 also takes over 4 hours.
Doesnt include any UK- MUNICH- UK PRICES.

Z

zayneb

Booked a ticket through Aestreus directly on their website - cost £248 return inclusive of all taxes etc. Hope this is helpful.

Z

zayneb

Sorry forgot to mention that was for beginning of January.

A

awahee123

Banned
Not a bad price zayneb if your going around the 4th for 2 weeks you could have got one for £225 inclusive with firstchoice.Still not very cheap for a flight in January hopefully the airlines will bring down their prices.

SHO

SHO

the cheapest I've ever booked was from the 26th October for 10 days.. £124 return including taxes. Also got one for the week after for £140!!

My flight next week to Hurghada from Manchester to Hurghada is £174

AND theres a flight next tuesday 4th from MAN to HRG.... £114 return including taxes!!!!

Fly thomas cook . com

:)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

These figures are more like it! The trouble is the next time I need to go they will be double!! the prices you have are good for this time of the year because this is peak season for Egypt and most of the hotels in Hurghada are full.

SHO

SHO

Hi Peter..

Indeed it is heavy season... When I was in Hurghada a couple of weeks ago there were no hotels free (well apart from the interconti!)... had to put my clients in apartments!!

Its George here by the way ;)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hi George! If you are at OPP next week we are on stand 194. Call in for a chat...

SHO

SHO

yeah i'll be there Peter..I did send you an email saying see you there :)

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Hi George! I didn't get your email but you know where to find us....

D

distant dreamer

Petition for more flights to Hurghada

Hi everyone,

Found this on another website relating to Italy. Does anyone think it worth modifying for Egypt (Hurghada in particular)? It would also need to include more flights from London.

The petition
"As one of the many thousands of people here in the UK who is buying property in the increasingly popular area of Calabria in Southern Italy, I am signing this petition to ask you to launch urgently needed flights from the Midlands/North of England to Lamezia Terme airport.

Thousands and thousands of us are currently unable to secure convenient and cost-effective flights from these areas and I believe more choice and more routes to this increasingly popular location can only be beneficial to the Airline companies."

This petition when signed is to be sent to all the uk airline companies to encourage the opening up of new routes to the Southern tip of Italy's toe "Calabria".
Please forward the petition address to everyone you know and ask them to participate.

Sign the petitionFields marked * are required.

* Name:
* Email:
Comments:

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Do you know how to do it? Sounds like a great idea to me.

D

distant dreamer

Thats the problem, not sure how it would work - surely someone must know!

A

awahee123

Banned
It's certainly worth a try,i'm sure we could get quite a few signatures.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
not only flights from london but manchester will help alot of buyers and holiday makers.

P

philthecar

yes we think its a great idea but please include manchester as well !