Flights

Y

YVETTE

Has anyone noticed that Easyjet have released their flight from Gtwick to hurghada for summer 2008 - not that cheap though??!!

H

hair1982

They seem really expensive and are only available till the end of april, good news in the long term i recon

Chris

A

awahee123

Banned
I think if they get enough traffic they will come good in the end with prices,Hope for us al that it happens.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Great bar opposite Hor Palace Hotel don't know what hotel like, we booked la perla last time cost £11.00 per night bed and breakfast for 2, would not like to go for holiday though bit basic but ok for somewhere to sleep.

I

icywill

Has anyone stayed at the Safir thinking of booking in Feb but would like any advice if its going

Watson

Watson

Can anybody advise the cheapest way to get to Hurghada in March?
Philthecar which airline did you look at?
Anybody know the 3 days the boat is available from Sharm?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Watson - on page 2 I have posted the times and cost of the ferry.

P

philthecar

we have booked for a holiday in sharm in march and were thinking more of ways to get over to hurghada in the future via ferry however we have been told that it can be quite a trip albeit cheap !

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - you can fly from Sharm to Hurghada and vice - versa with Egyptair and if you get a direct flight it only takes 40 mins. Pick the Egypt country on their website not the UK as you will get cheaper prices and should be under £40 each return.

A

awahee123

Banned
Now that sounds good,flying from Sharm to Hurghada would be a worthwhile thing to do,as I have said before,it's looking better for a 2 centre holiday people.

C

chickenman

hi, we are coming at end of jan to LTI Dana Beach hotel all inclusive for my wife and myself for just under £600, flights with thomson fly £149 each inc taxes and booked hotel through another site. Mind you off to prague for a week in feb for £200 for both of us. I love to find a bargin :0). I hope hotel is nice, does anyone know this hotel?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi WA the prices with Egyptair have increased but you can still do it for under £40 return - £20 each way is nothing so I think it is worth it and only 40 mins as well. You only have to be at the airport an hour before as well but could get away with half an hour but personally I would not chance it. If you book with Egyptair you have to book with credit card and in the FAQ section it states that the person whose card you use has to be in the travelling party and to take the credit card with you. You can use this credit card number as identification when booking on line for all parties or each persons passport number. You then print off your e ticket and take it with you. I have never been asked to show at check in though but you need to be aware just in case.

I have checked some prices and eg leave Hurghada at 11.20am 24th March arriving Sharm at noon and depart Sharm 31st at 17.40 arriving 18.20 31st and cost per person return is 269 LE which is about £24.50 ( £12.25 each way ) what a bargain!!!!!!!!!

J

J4hurghada

Banned
january flights are the cheapest we have booked with XL for April and that has cost £460for two adults but looking on the site if you book now it has gone up to £534 most of the time it is better booking earlier than the late deals as the prices seam to go up not down.

D

dave99

Safir Hotel

Has anyone stayed at the Safir thinking of booking in Feb but would like any advice if its going
Stayed here last Sept - a bit out of the way if you want to walk anywhere - but OK if you don't mind taxis to everywhere.

It's on a bit of a peninsular without much near to it yet - some new building started nearby. Not too far from the Marriott Hotel, and the OLD Sheraton Hotel.

Beach a bit small but OK.

Pool a good size but NOT heated when I was there.

Rooms basic but good size - all seemed to have pool & sea views.

Food a bit samey but OK. No idea about entertainment did not stay in - a bit simple from whata I did see.

All clean and tidy - good value for what I paid for.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
HIYA EVERYONE,
I AM JUST LOOKING FOR FLIGHTS FOR NOVEMBER 2008 XL HAVE PUT THE PRICES UP, FOR TWO ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN IT WILL COST £1198.00 ON THE 7TH NOVEMBER fights from Manchester, it cost £900 last year end of November. Can anyone get it cheaper. We would rather go in October but no flights with XL and Thomsons cost more.

queenie40something

queenie40something

HIYA EVERYONE,
I AM JUST LOOKING FOR FLIGHTS FOR NOVEMBER 2008 XL HAVE PUT THE PRICES UP, FOR TWO ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN IT WILL COST £1198.00 ON THE 7TH NOVEMBER fights from Manchester, it cost £900 last year end of November. Can anyone get it cheaper. We would rather go in October but no flights with XL and Thomsons cost more.
Hi J4 where are you flying from?

queenie40something

queenie40something

..sorry just seen Manchester any other airports you would consider?