Flights

T

thompsonsom

BBC News has just reported that Flyglobespan have gone into administration. All flights from tonight have been cancelled.
We got the last flight out of hurghada yesterday, oblivious to the news until we landed in glasgow airport, even the crew on the plane didn't know. Wondered why the tv camera's were in the airport on our arrival

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned
We got the last flight out of hurghada yesterday, oblivious to the news until we landed in glasgow airport, even the crew on the plane didn't know. Wondered why the tv camera's were in the airport on our arrival
Today I read about the British Airways problems as well and in Uk news papers Say Star start Falling down

S

shorty1h

easyjet manchester

easyjet / Manchester to sharm starts april 30th - low prices!!!

S

Steveand Christine

Just got back from Hurghada. Easyjet have changed planes for this service for the winter according to cabin crew. It's a smaller plane but with 5 extra seats. Leg room was ample. No films on these planes.
They still didn't have enough food for the return journey. We took sandwiches with us so were prepared.

Steve and Christine

S

Steveand Christine

New route from Durham Tees Valley airport. Thomson announced flights to Sharm from November, that makes 6 weekly flights to Sharm from the north east, suppose we will have to wait a bit longer for flights to Hurghada.

S

Steveand Christine

Easyjet flights to Hurghada from Gatwick for November to March now on sale.

S

Steveand Christine

Thomas Cook are starting flights to Hurhada from Newcastle starting May 2011

J

jojo

Hi All
Does anyone have plans to fly out to sharm for xmas / new year?? I have 4 flights available - 2 flights for 17/12/10 - 04/1/11 and 2 flights 17/12/10 - 07/1/11. They are with Thomson but we can no longer go - i am due to have a baby on the 21st Jan so no flying for me or my hubby. My parents were the other 2 passengers so they are no longer going as they want to be around for their first grandchild just incase an early appearance is made.
If anyone is interested then just message me and I will let you know the cost etc.
Flights depart from Manchester. Thomson have confirmed we can change the names on the flights if we can get someone else to go.

Jo

M

moh.hakim

Charter from Switzerland

any recommendation about cheap and good charterf from switzerland

S

Steveand Christine

Just had an email from Easyjet.
New route Gatwick to Luxor starts November 3rd

S

Steveand Christine

Just been on the Easyjet website and noticed that they are going to fly to Hurghada from Geneva. Prices in December & January from £25, havent checked out flights to Geneva yet but will look into it later.

N

nubianqueen

hi dave 99 how are you and your lovely building, are you building some more??

nubianqueen

S

sungate638

from amsterdam to geneve and from geneve to hurghada : € 114 returnticket

S

Steveand Christine

Easyjet summer flights to Hurghada from Gatwick are now on sale. Mondays and Fridays it looks like they are dropping the Saturday flights.

S

Steveand Christine

Bad news for us members in the north east Thomas Cook have cancelled the Newcastle to Hurghada route.

S

Steveand Christine

Thomas Cook have stopped selling seats for summer flights from Newcastle to Hurghada (Flights up until the beginning of July are ok). Winter flights are now on sale, travelling on a Saturday.

S

Steveand Christine

Just had confirmation that flights from Newcastle to Hurghada are still going, there has been no cancellation of flights, so we are now able to book for July. Aparantly Glasgow flights have been cancelled.

Steve