Flights

N

Nasiya

I've got a return flight booked from Hurghada to London Gatwick that I no longer need if anyone is interested.

Leaves Hrg 27 April- Returns 18 May

Costs 380GBP to book today, will accept 150GBP. Buyer to pay for name change.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
I've managed to book a flight for £231 return, even though I wont be coming back to the UK but Thomas Cook have loads of return flights under £300 but they are usually Man - Hrg or Gat - Hrg.

S

Steveand Christine

New route from Jet 2. Newcastle to Sharm starting in October from £90. Wish someone would start flights from Newcastle to Hurghada.

M

M Butler

Kiss Airline

Just had an e-mail form Kiss who are flying out of Gatwick on a Friday (I think). Flights at the moment are costing £65 one way. However, they are a charter airline and at the moment you can't book from Hurghada to London online. Looks good for flying out to Hurghada though.

cheers,
Margaret

S

Steveand Christine

New routes from Newcastle anounced today by Jet2.
Radio Newcastle reported that Jet2 have launched 5 new routes including Egypt (no mention of where in Egypt but Sharm was launched in May).
Tyne Tees news and Look North on BBC report that Jet2 have launched 4 new routes (no mention of Egypt). But, at the end of the Look North report they mentioned that a further new route will be announced within 2 weeks (lets hope its Hurghada).

Steve and Christine

S

Steveand Christine

New routes from Newcastle anounced today by Jet2.
Radio Newcastle reported that Jet2 have launched 5 new routes including Egypt (no mention of where in Egypt but Sharm was launched in May).
Tyne Tees news and Look North on BBC report that Jet2 have launched 4 new routes (no mention of Egypt). But, at the end of the Look North report they mentioned that a further new route will be announced within 2 weeks (lets hope its Hurghada).

Steve and Christine
Was misinformed, Sharm was mentioned as the 5th new route on Tyne Tees news even though it was anounced back in May. Still a further route to be anounced within the next 2 weeks.

S

Steveand Christine

New Route Luton to Sharm starting soon from Easyjet

J

johnwayne

Banned
just thought I'd take a quick look at easyjet and a possible trip over in the nex couple of weeks and was amazed at the prices for 5 days, monday - friday; £184 out and £447 back. a massive total of £630 - how much to travel to australia these days ???

J

johnwayne

Banned
with ej u need 2 book as soon as they come out x
hi queenie - yes we usually do but thought a nice break away would be fantastic - winter blues etc; But I was - gobsmacked at the price!!!

How's the elbow and how did you do the injury ?

queenie40something

queenie40something

hi hun physio twice week now - dog done wee on laminate floor n went flyin smack bang on elbow, double fracture xx

queenie40something

queenie40something

just thought u r prob looking at half term dates??? coming back 11 nov is just 85.78

try 1st couple weeks nov instead of end oct x

J

johnwayne

Banned
EASY JET
hi all - just been on their site and see they fly from luton to sharm but on a monday, tuesday, thursday and a saturday. The prices are out for the summer - oh I wish they would go to hurghada that often. The hurghada summer flights from gatwick are not out yet but it may be worth going the luton to sharm route!!!!!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi my nearest airport is Gatwick to Sharm but as Luton summer routes were out I took a chance and booked last week - May, June / July and Sept return flights just £114.99 return!

I have flown Egyptair from Sharm to Hurghada for about £60 return and the flight was only 25mins there and 20 back to Sharm.

S

Steveand Christine

Easyjet summer flights now on sale - Gatwick to Hurghada.
£ 345 per person (inc speedy boarding) 23 July return 6th August which are the dates we want.

C

chandra

flights for summer

Easyjet summer flights now on sale - Gatwick to Hurghada.
£ 345 per person (inc speedy boarding) 23 July return 6th August which are the dates we want.
Thanks Steve and Christine! I booked a week starting 13th August for 322£. No speedy boarding or hold baggage.

Chandra

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Steveand Christine

BBC News has just reported that Flyglobespan have gone into administration. All flights from tonight have been cancelled.