Flat or Individual House?

S

sruthi

I would say its a better option to invest in an independent house rather than a flat! Its comfortable and the land also belongs to us!!

A

affinity

individual house off-course. it will cost you less as compare to buying a flat.

S

SEO-WATCH

Condominium will be the best for investment as it is cheaper as a house and can be easy rented out or sell

M

miler

According to me individual house is best option because you can rebuilt it if you want and its completely yours.

S

shpune12

depends individual if the basic amenities like water electricity for it is met also if u are a big family.
Flat if u have a fast lifestyle also the family size matters...

D

diyadiva

I will go for the independent houses..because house which makes us more comfortable place to stay and ofcourse we get house with land..

V

vishalramuk

Yes, there is no doubt regarding investment in house is much more better option than investment in Flats.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I think it depends on a lot of things such as:-

value for money
family situation
Personally I would not discount either option.

A

Ayush Singh

Hi,

Depends on the area where your land is. Flats/Apartments also depend on longevity and ROI.

Thanks,

S

samjawed

Both have its pros and cons. After examining several issues like Cost, Security,Maintenance Cost,
Living Flexibility etc. flats and independent house scored equal points. So, if your job is not transferable then i recommend for independent house, otherwise you can choose villas also..

B

bryansmo12

I t will completely depends upon the situation. if you are looking for your family then prefer for individual house, and if you are thinking for rent then go for flat.