Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Finding a good agent for resale

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by Teddy Tuesday, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Teddy Tuesday

Teddy Tuesday New Member

I'm looking for a good agent to market my 1 bedroom in Sports City. So far have not been impressed with the communications I've had with a couple so far.

I've seen on other threads the mention of 'The top three' agents. But have no idea who these so called three are.

Would be interested to hear some views or PM me. Thanks.

2. really_true

really_true New Member

my suggestion become an active member and get some Pms

3. really_true

really_true New Member

Teddy is ur unit gone in IC may be we can discuss

4. Teddy Tuesday

Teddy Tuesday New Member

Unit is still available. Also have a commercial I might part with but you said IC. I'm guessing you mean International City. My units are in Sports City.
    Contact me with an email address if you're interested. UAE mobile numbers cost me £2 per minute and so far phone charges are rivalling stage payments!

5. Teddy Tuesday

Teddy Tuesday New Member

If people want to PM me I understand I need 5 posts. PM is best method so I'm nearly there.

6. firstinvestor

firstinvestor New Member

how many posts in all do i need to be able to rec PM's ?

7. Teddy Tuesday

Teddy Tuesday New Member

I think 5 should do it.

8. Safrica

Safrica New Member

Good agents for resale

Hi
    If anyone knows of a realible agent please let me know,
    i have a unit at Ocean heights at the marina for sale,

9. Zippygav

Zippygav New Member

Hi
    I would be happy to promote your 1 bed. I am based in Dubai with Dubai Luxury Homes. We are very well established and have been trading for approx 6 years. My e-mail is gavinp@dubailuxuryhomes.com and our website is Dubai Property Investment | Dubai Property Sales | Dubai Property Agent
    If you check us out you will see the awards we have won and the associations we are affiliated too.
    Without knowing anymore details its difficult to say how quick we could sell your unit, what we can do quite quickly is comment on the market and how reasonable your costing is.
    Hope this is of interest to you.
    Best regards
    Gavin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.