Financing for buying US Property as a Non-US

S

S.Imetuti

Hello everyone,

Thanks for reading my question. I might not be in the right place with this question so please redirect me if i should post my threat elsewhere. Hope to find finance advise here. I'm a Canadian investor and looking to buy investment properties in the US mainly residential to rent and hold.

I read about 90% financing for businesses. Is there a possibility for foreign investors as well? Should i maybe open a business first?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Simon

S

Spyglass

Im not sure about the business angle as I would imagine the business will need to be aged before any credit extended. Its possible to get 80% ltv for foreign nationals in Florida.

best,

Hello everyone,

Thanks for reading my question. I might not be in the right place with this question so please redirect me if i should post my threat elsewhere. Hope to find finance advise here. I'm a Canadian investor and looking to buy investment properties in the US mainly residential to rent and hold.

I read about 90% financing for businesses. Is there a possibility for foreign investors as well? Should i maybe open a business first?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Simon

J

Jem

I just got 97% finance on a $2.3m 16u and 90% on a $1m 4u. If owners want to sell they will leave paper in the deal. Just ask!!

K

kevtracey

Spyglass is right, in order to secure financing as a business you need to prove that your company is an ongoing concern with a good history of investment and a high level of inventory to use as collateral.

Due to the credit crises, we have avoided bank financing and exclusively pool with other investors in Florida real estate. Maybe when the economy improves, we will consider going through a bank.

E

elrosegroup

I'd love to know how you got 97% finance as aforeign national. I am on the ground in Sarasota and looking for deals for myself. I managed to get a property on siesta key,with a loan but I would like to buy another twenty but as I can't get a loan will have to pay cash on only 8. Would love to know your contact.

many thks

Siesta Beach has been named best beach in USA.Now that's an accolade!!!!!check out CNBC website