Finance, Re-Finance, and Equity Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashkamran

If anyone needs a mortgage, re-finance, or equity release in Dubai, be it resident or non-resident, then please let me know. I work for Dubai's #1 Finance & Mortgage Brokerage. Please email me on [email protected]

T

Tereza C.

If anyone needs a mortgage, re-finance, or equity release in Dubai, be it resident or non-resident, then please let me know. I work for Dubai's #1 Finance & Mortgage Brokerage. Please email me on
Hi I tried sending you an e-mail, but its not going through,due to wrong e-mail address.

R

Roshan

How does Sharia compliant banking work?
It's like any other mortgage but the interest is not charged during the construction stage. The interest ( profit rate as how they term it ) is charged lumpsum before handing over of the property.

Beware it could cost you around Dhs 50,000 per year, per million at an 8.5% interest.

Some of the institutions I hear club it along with the EMI's. This is what I heard but not experienced.

Regards

Roshan

A

anika9890

Hi,
This is anika. i newly join this site. its very interest and enjoy the site. its very useful to others. its very good topic to discuss this topic. equity.

A

anika9890

Hi,
This is anika. i newly join this site. its very interest and enjoy the site.

A

anika9890

Hi,
This is anika. i newly join this site. its very interest and enjoy the site. its very useful to

A

anika9890

Hi,
This is anika. topic to discuss this topic. equity.

Status
Not open for further replies.