Finally got my property in AP6

Status
Not open for further replies.
saha

saha

I am planning to go to Morocco at the end of March to fininsh buying the furniture for my appartment in AP6. I would like to rent it after that, and i will appreciate any comments from other owners who are renting their appartments or are planning to do it in the near future

M

Mr Ri

Congratulations Saha

I've bought on the Greens so I have a little while to wait until my property is complete and ready for handover. You may want to check out the attached documents which may help you think about the options for renting.

Attachments

J

just-alex

rental

I am planning to go to Morocco at the end of March to fininsh buying the furniture for my appartment in AP6. I would like to rent it after that, and i will appreciate any comments from other owners who are renting their appartments or are planning to do it in the near future
what makes you think that without proper restaurants, shops, facilities etc there is a rental market for other than disgruntled FADESA purchasers who desperately need somewhere to stay given the lack of quality and quantity of hotels in the area Not forgetting that the Hotels on site are also running two years behind schedule?????

saha

saha

Hello Alex.

I think there could be a market, even with all the problems you list, because last time i went there, i rested in Hotel Atlal, but if Fadesa already gave you the appartment, you could see the benefits of being located in Mediterranean Saidia becase things take so long time to be fixed. For example i was there for a week and almost every day there was a problem with air conditioning, electricity, water, .... and to solve them is much easier to rest there so you can supervise the problems yourselves. Anyways good luck with your appartment and see you there.

J

just-alex

hi Saha, two points.....have already stayed in Atlal and found it incredibily noisy until 3.a.m as have others..and why on earth should I have to supervise shoddy work being put right myself!!!!

E

exfcsm

If you need a place to stay in AP6 during your visit at the end of March, please let me know as my apartment is ready for rental. There are a few dates already taken, but let me know when you're planning to go & if it's available, I recommend staying on site to get things actioned !
Regards
Shani

J

JRinmorocco

If you're heading over to buy furniture in Saidia I'd recommend getting in touch with DecoSaidia as they have a showroom which is well worth a look.. some really nice furniture which isn't expensive. I ordered mine for my appartment in AP5 as soon as I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.