Fadesa no longer the Constructor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost

Hiya everyone, can anyone confirm if the building work for the site will be done by Superior or Fadesa. I've just heard, that Fadesa will NOT be involved in the construction :eek:

I

imported_Mike

Hi Fadesa are the builders of Oasis Beach & Golf Resort however, Superior are one of the selling agents and have also adopted the role on site management after completion and will have a office in the development.

Superior will also be able to rent out these properties however, from past experience they have not been the greatest at doing this! you are better buying through a company like 4Front Property 4 Front Property Investment who will then market your property as well as Superior to double your bookings after completion.

4Front have made the majority of bookings from one of Superiors own builds Regal Palms 4Fronts website is Regal Palms, Orlando, Florida - Holiday Rentals and Lettings USA - Home

L

lost

Thanks Mike. I thought Superior owned part of the land too??

I

imported_traceyw8727

I have recently spoken to Superior (who are the developers and owners of the land) as to whether Fedessa are doing the building work and was informed that they are not. They are in the process of obtaining quotes for the work from various contractors and will announce soon who is to do the build. I am concerned that we ensure the pools are large enough as the pool on Fedessa's APP6 is way too small! Im also waiting confirmation as to when the build is likely to start and will post here we details in due course

M

moroccomania

Hi Tracey

Thanks for that update actually....I was actually going to post this question when I came across your response. Please do keep us updated on the situ.

In teh meantime, the concern i had was if superior were to start building/developing it through some sub-contractors and fadesa is no longer involved, what would it mean for the quality, finish, etc. i've come across superior, but didnt' know they were into development as well. have they dont anything in the past that has been credit-worthy??

MM

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Fadesa have always subcontracted. If you wish to see its final product go down to costa del sol.

Prestige, does not have the capacity to take on a project of this magnitude.

L

lost

You mean Superior and not "Prestige" - right camel?

If superior can't handle such a large scale project, only time will tell what is going to come out at the end.....like moroccomania has asked, has anyone seen any of superior's workmanship? It would be handy to see what they can deliver and what kind of quality they promise.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Fadesa was sold off last summer to smaller developer from Madrid. It seams that the new owners of Fadesa are now selling of some of their newly acquired assets to expand or increase liquidity.

I wonder when they will get on doing the same at Alcudia Smer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

moroccomania

Hi camel,

Can you post some articles or links related to the sale of Fadesa. I've been trying to find something, but haven't really. I'm sure such news would have made headlines in the press...so if you can point me in the right direction, that would be great!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.