Fadesa lose their appeal?

J

jimexton

hi

has anyone heard whether or not fadesa lost their recent appeal against the original november 2009 ruling that they had to repay saidia investors? the court hearing was scheduled for 6 october 2011 but i think the judge made his ruling at the end of september.

any news would be greatly appreciated.

best regards
james exton

J

just-alex

hi

has anyone heard whether or not fadesa lost their recent appeal against the original november 2009 ruling that they had to repay saidia investors? the court hearing was scheduled for 6 october 2011 but i think the judge made his ruling at the end of september.

any news would be greatly appreciated.

best regards
james exton
hello jim , where did you get this info from? it sounds very interesting.....do you have a lawyer.... I am seeking a quick end to this fiasco......

M

Mickybhoy

I've just joined the forum and in probably in the same predicament. We tried to cancel, nothing. Said we would complete, loads of contact. Once I got contact, told them we had changed our minds and wanted to cancel. Nothing again.

Not had contact with anyone now for over two years.

Really interested in the background to this.

Thanks

Mick

S

Salander52

Hi
My husband and i paid a deposit on an apartment with Fadesa (now Excelia) in 2005. I have been fighting for the return of my deposit since 2009. My husband died suddenly last year complicating the situation further. I am going out to Saidia next Thursday to push the matter and have enlisted the help of my MP having been taken in by the promises of LLP in Hull to recover my deposit through legal routes. I wasted money with this company and would warn others against doing the same. Loic Rabateaux is not to be trusted.Can you tell me please where you heard about this court ruling? Was it in Morocco?