Excessive Noise ? - Tonic (New Night Club)

L

lovesquadsue

Had a great time thanks - although very busy!
Cant wait to go back in August for a real holiday!!!!

P

Pumpkinpie

Hi, new-ish to site. First time posting we have invested in DCP and are concerned about the noise from TONIC does anyone have any uptodate info please? Also any info on furniture packs for less than £3k? Many thanks great site!

S

simonjwatts1

tonic

i am in dp1 and the noise does not bother us at all but i cannot say for everyone. i am sure if you are next to it or facing it from the british resort then some disturbance may be heard but like i say i have been there when it has been in full flow and hear nothing in my apartment and im at the front end.
The worse thing is they try and charge you 10 egyptian to enter lol, so it wont last long im sure as most are only locals who use it.

Hi, new-ish to site. First time posting we have invested in DCP and are concerned about the noise from TONIC does anyone have any uptodate info please? Also any info on furniture packs for less than £3k? Many thanks great site!

R

rossantony

tonic not closing any time soon

the word from the nightclub scene on tonic...

its very popular with locals, russians, and now the odd punter from sindbad resort. once a month they do an all night foam party. the club owner is very happy with his takings, and is in no way thinking of closing.

regards

L

lovesquadsue

Whohoooo a foam party hey! God I'll be re-living my youth thinking I'm back in Magaluf!

D

danny

tonic

There is no disturbance on The British Resort form this venue. I do not know how someone who is virtually next door to it can say it doesn't affect them but could affect us who are two blocks away?

Danny

i am in dp1 and the noise does not bother us at all but i cannot say for everyone. i am sure if you are next to it or facing it from the british resort then some disturbance may be heard but like i say i have been there when it has been in full flow and hear nothing in my apartment and im at the front end.
The worse thing is they try and charge you 10 egyptian to enter lol, so it wont last long im sure as most are only locals who use it.

L

Lsab

Hi Pumpkinpie - welcome to the forum. :)

Have you read through the whole thread as I believe that some developments aren't affected at all. You could also post on the DCP thread and see what replies you get. Everyone here is very friendly and quick to help so I'm hopeful you'll have an answer soon.

If you have any problem finding your way around the forum please feel free to ask the mods (myself or Alison) and we'll do our best to stear you in the right direction.

best wishes

Linda

P.S. Loads of info on furniture here: http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6658-furniture-egypt-42.html

Last edited:
S

simonjwatts1

re tonic

i have said many times on here the reason i am not affected is the fact that i am not????
I am in dp1 and hear nothing. It was other people who said perhaps the brit resort was not me????? i said i cannot speak for anyone else just our selves.
Thanks for your info :cool:

There is no disturbance on The British Resort form this venue. I do not know how someone who is virtually next door to it can say it doesn't affect them but could affect us who are two blocks away?

Danny

R

Razzel

I have property 100 metres away and have had no problems, I also have spoken to the owner, and he is aware of the potential noise problem.

L

Lsab

Dave99 posted this on another thread:

.I,m in Desert Pearl this week and the music noise from the outside disco at the Sindad Bowling alley is noticeable but not extreme IF you have the all doors and windows closed !!!.

When DP2 is complete I think DP1 will be OK.

Not so Coral pearl and DP2. It is right on top of the disco - so unless it closes before Coral Pearl is completed it will be very much a feature for residents.

Desrt Pearp 1 & 2 are next to Coral Pearl beibg a little further away on the same busy street.

L

Lsab

Lisa just posted this on another thread. Thought everyone who's posted here might be interested too:

As a resident on the DP complex can I just inform you all that Tonic nightclub has not been open since Friday night - walked past yesterday and sign was down and it looked like they were dismantling equipment. Can only hope this means closure and hopefully not refurbishment! Will keep you posted.

L

lyndsay552

Two nights ago there was an Egyptian wedding across the street from my apartment. I have seen this a few times over the last few weeks. They just decorate the outside of the building and have a party in the street. Luckily I was going out for the evening as the music was so loud it was as if the party was going on in my apartment. By the time I got home it was all finished and packed away. I guess that it is something that I've got to get used living in Egypt.

Good to hear that tonic has closed. In my last apartment I could here the music most nights.