Excellent Investment Opportunity - South of Casablanca

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cole

Afternoon,

Saffron Villas have just launched a new development South of Casablanca, near El Jadida its in its pre - launch stage at the moment BUT the prices are excellent, 2bed 2bath frontline beach apartment are ?40,000, no agency fee's at all. Well worth a look and reservation deposits are 1000 euro's (?650),also only 20% deposit read on contracts 8 - 12 wks.

Completion is expected End of 2008, if your interested give Saffron a call on 01635 253121, Gerry will be able to advise.

If asked about how you heard of development mention me 'V Parma' as I advised I would 'spread the news', also let us know if you have any queries as I maybe able to advise.

Well worth a look in my opinion, im sure these prices will soon increase.
thanks
cole

P

Popcorn

Property Showrooms are also handling this development. Andy Welland has a wealth of information and has his own forum on his website.

S

sandals

Moroccan run agents propertyborders.com

Moroccan run agents propertyborders.com are also selling this among many other resorts in Morocco.

I spoke with Mustapha from Property Borders only yesterday.

A

Andy Welland

Les Palmiers de Casablanca

Hi Guys,

We have just upgraded our website and linked all of our investor reports to google earth. One of these is for Les Palmiers de Casablanca.

For full details on this project please refer to the following link.

View Property Investment Opportunities in Google Earth.

I hope this helps,

Andy Welland

Status
Not open for further replies.