English speaking Lawyer Alanya area

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lazylady

Help, Could anyone recommend a good English speaking lawyer in Turkey I need someone to help obtain a TAPU for me?

Many thanks

S

Steve Hand

Lazylady - where have you bought and how long have you been waiting for your Tapu?

L

Lazylady

Lazylady - where have you bought and how long have you been waiting for your Tapu?
Alanya around 4 years, The agent went bust and the owner is never at the site hence a lawyer is needed!

Lazylady!:nurse:

M

montyboy

Hi
I am new member here and have similar issues, and some others that I need to try and resolve.

Would be grateful if you could help and advise me of a good property lawyer in Alanya.

many thanks

T

The Association

Good news

Hi everyone, there is an association called ' Solidarity with British ' based in Didim. It is the only one in Turkey providing free help and advice regarding any issues that British people might be having. Any questions from schooling to Medical issues, Wills to Title Deed problems. Feel free to contact. 0090-256-8110810 between 9am-5pm

K

karatasmurat

You can search it from internet that will be better

J

johnnush

Hi,
If you are looking for an English speaking lawyer in Alanya, the keywords at the belowing will be useful for you:

asikogluhukukburosu.com/en

w ww.asikogluhukukburosu.com/en

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.