English Newspaper Looking for people who've bought abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexander

Hi,

I'm a reporter for The People newspaper, and I write the Property Abroad section each week.
Each Sunday we pick a country, area or theme (such as self build, country retreats etc.) and give our readers advice on buying property, examples of where (And where not) to buy, and any other information that may be useful.

We are always in need of case studies - each week we feature a person who has purchased a property abroad.

All we'd need from you is a photo of yourself (don't panic, it's only a passport sized photo in the paper!) and a quick 5 minute interview where we talk about your property and why you bought in that particular place.

Nothing too stressful - here's last week's case study as an example:

Bar manager Helen Anderson paid ?70,000 for a two-bedroom villa in Loule.
Helen, 26, of Salisbury, Wilts, said: "I'd been to Portugal on holiday a few times and really loved it there, so I decided that's where I wanted to invest. It's also near Albufeira, the Algarve's liveliest town."
She's been renting it out for a year to help finance her own place in London.

Simple! If anyone on this site could possible lend a hand and be a case study, it'd be much appreciated.
Please feel free to e-mail me at the address below if you have any questions.

Thanks,

M

mathew

Hello Alexander,
I have been living in Bulgaria for 7 months now in a small village in north west Bulgaria, and am currently the only English person here.

Originally planning to set up a property company, but having decided there are far too many sharks and pitfalls, I have now joined a dog rescue charity, the problem here is huge, and am hoping to open a new rescue home at my house in the spring.
Keep in touch

B

Brandon61

Has Florida ever been focused on?

Alexander,
Have you ever focused on Florida in the United States? How could I get a copy of your paper (probably over the internet) so that I can read your column in the future?

D

deedee1

Re: Article!

:) Hi Alexander,

I have a place in bulgaria due to complete in the next 4-6 weeks at Golf Club Ibar- in Dolna Banya( near borovets)!

Also I have an offplan property currently being built on a development called sweetwater bay in Tatlisu-North Cyprus!

And also I have only recently reserved at the newly launched Grand Natal Golf resort in Natal - Brazil !

If you are interested PM me!

See ya D :)

Off on holiday- back next week!

L

Lynda Saxton

english newspaper article

Hi Alexander,
I bought a lovely house in the Dordogne south west France five years ago, It has been a wonderful experience, the sale was safe easy and smooth.
If you are interested in my story let me know send an e-mail to Lynda at
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.