ad

EMJ Properties

H

Harvey Specter

Hi there,

I stumbled upon this property development company - EMJ Property but couldn't find any information regarding any investor that has used them in the past or any reviews of their business.

I could only find their registered account but doesn't give away much.

Has anyone had dealings with or are familiar with this company.

Apologies, if this has been posted before or is in the incorrect discussion group.

KR

D

devan137

Hi Harvey
I am with a group of investors that lost 400,000 to this company did you invest with them??

N

nmb

Spotted this on the internet:

"Interesting to note that the company has had two previous name changes, both previous companies being dissolved.

The current company incarnation has only been in existence for a short while and the last accounts filed were for a "dormant" company."

Always gets alarm bells ringing for me :)

D

devan137

Spotted this on the internet:

"Interesting to note that the company has had two previous name changes, both previous companies being dissolved.

The current company incarnation has only been in existence for a short while and the last accounts filed were for a "dormant" company."

Always gets alarm bells ringing for me :)
yes, you are much wiser than me. I was taken in by the PRS logo thought it must be reasonably safe how wrong I was/ PRS said this is nothing to do with us when I approached them about the problems. I did not follow the golden
rule check before you leap

D

diyhelp

There are many different sites around now offering people the chance to post feedback about companies. It is dangerous to take one bit of feedback in isolation and more useful to look at any trends, good or bad, emerging.