Emirates City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Nads

Has anyone bought in Emirates City, Ajman ?
I am looking at a series of towers called Paradise Lakes, these appear to be selling fast.
Wondered if anyone has any experience "further doen the line"

I

imported_globalinvest

I haven't bougt there myself, but have heard of the development. To be honest, anything in Ajman at the moment is good value since property prices in Dubai are rising, and Sharjah is getting expensive as well.

The overflow from Sharjah has to go into Ajman, and hence will make a good investment there. however, do remember that it will take a while before property prices start rising there.

The Emirates City project does look good, and you can't really go wrong with investing there.

Happy investing!!

J

john0032

Yes, I Own In 3 Different Towers, I'm Not A Rich Guy. Good Appreciation Expected. Yet I Didnt Find Anything Negative In This Project. Unlike The Other Emirates, The Price Is Rock Bottom; So No Downward Trend. It Can Go Up Only.

V

Venice qam

I just book one appartment in venice tower .if any one have any idea regarding venice tower .how it is

M

mabs

Which property in Emirates City is the best investment and are any Villas on offer anywhere in Ajman (with exception of Ajman Uptown) ?

I

imported_Amira

Which property in Emirates City is the best investment and are any Villas on offer anywhere in Ajman (with exception of Ajman Uptown) ?
Dear Sir,

We have launched our New Tower in Emirates City , Ajman called Sapphire Lake View.Our prices arre reasonable and 60% tower is sold out.

Regards,
For,Sapphire Properties

Amira Siddique
Sales Cooridnator

I

imported_ITMASTER

Hi to all dear friends

I am interested in investing Emirates City Lakeview tower recently I got offer 1bedroom 816.4Sqft price 410AED per sft so total it will cost me 94000US$ is that reasnoable good price to buy that appartment and it will finished on 2009December.

Please make your advices ..and let me know if any cheaper versions maybe studios I will like more..cause part of the money I should take a load from Bank.

A

Aria Star

I have acheaper offer in the same city for 400 AED per sq ft,,r u still interested?

S

scorpiorulez

Dear Sir,

We have launched our New Tower in Emirates City , Ajman called Sapphire Lake View.Our prices arre reasonable and 60% tower is sold out.

Regards,
For,Sapphire Properties

Amira Siddique
Sales Cooridnator
can you send me some info ASAP i amvery intrested and i am visiting ajman in next 15 days

I

imported_RoobanP

I have a great opportunity within Ajman and the company I represent has a successful history of locating emerging markets within the Middle East. Please email me for more details.

I

imported_really_true

Dude my 2 cents get a good developer - who has solid background - emirates city has lots of developers who are doing it for the first time - no escrow so what are u diing in effect is handing the monye and taking a risk . Paradise lakes is a sweet homes project -- saying its a sheiks company - good any gaurantees NOPe risk is all yours . select a developer with caution .

Personal choices ETA star they have 3 4 towers but not on the road they have a bad reputation but deliver the project. -- at least they have shown
Palladium and Belvedere in dubai

Bsel no other project correct me if i have missed any project of theirs

chapal my pet dislike i do not vouch but best of the breed in pakistan as i ve heard. but no project to back them up

others if u check see if any one has got 5-6 projects

rain bow towers is from sweet homes again the same co as paradise lakes
so see how u end up rating them and let us know .

I

imported_RoobanP

Dude my 2 cents get a good developer - who has solid background - emirates city has lots of developers who are doing it for the first time - no escrow so what are u diing in effect is handing the monye and taking a risk . Paradise lakes is a sweet homes project -- saying its a sheiks company - good any gaurantees NOPe risk is all yours . select a developer with caution .

Personal choices ETA star they have 3 4 towers but not on the road they have a bad reputation but deliver the project. -- at least they have shown
Palladium and Belvedere in dubai

Bsel no other project correct me if i have missed any project of theirs

chapal my pet dislike i do not vouch but best of the breed in pakistan as i ve heard. but no project to back them up

others if u check see if any one has got 5-6 projects

rain bow towers is from sweet homes again the same co as paradise lakes
so see how u end up rating them and let us know .

Please note Berkely estates already has 2 successful projects completed within Dubai.
Marina Star and Met loft’s both via a Escrow account. Both these towers have increased in value in such a short space of time, some units as much as 75%
Although there is so much more off plan projects to choose from as a organisation we are looking solely at Ajam for the time being as we want to offer our clients the best
Opportunity possible, and we believe Ajam is it within the Middle East.

We have international offices, and we are now looking at competing within the UK market sector.

Our prices and service our second to none, I know this from first hand experience as I’ve worked with some of the big names out there, and believe me that have no conceptual idea of client satisfaction and looking after a investment portfolio.

I am not suggesting what they offer isn’t good, because in truth it doesn’t matter who you buy with so long as the development will complete on time and their is a realistic opportunity you could flip it if and when you needed the money.

Please feel free to contact me for more information. I work freelance and I am more than happy to offer you my extensive experience on what projects you may be looking at.

Regards

I

imported_RoobanP

Sorry i meant Ajman not Ajam, my spell check automatically corrected it

D

Dr Property

Hi RoobanP, I'd like to invest in Ajman in the next few months. Just waiting to sell 2 apartments in International City. What opportunities do you have?

D

Dr Property

Aria,
Is this deal still available at 400 AED / sq foot?

D

dilya

Please note Berkely estates already has 2 successful projects completed within Dubai.
Marina Star and Met loft’s both via a Escrow account. Both these towers have increased in value in such a short space of time, some units as much as 75%
Although there is so much more off plan projects to choose from as a organisation we are looking solely at Ajam for the time being as we want to offer our clients the best
Opportunity possible, and we believe Ajam is it within the Middle East.

We have international offices, and we are now looking at competing within the UK market sector.

Our prices and service our second to none, I know this from first hand experience as I’ve worked with some of the big names out there, and believe me that have no conceptual idea of client satisfaction and looking after a investment portfolio.

I am not suggesting what they offer isn’t good, because in truth it doesn’t matter who you buy with so long as the development will complete on time and their is a realistic opportunity you could flip it if and when you needed the money.

Please feel free to contact me for more information. I work freelance and I am more than happy to offer you my extensive experience on what projects you may be looking at.

Regards
Hi,

I am loooking for 1 bed room apt in Ajman with a good payment scheme, do you have anything on offer?
thanks
D

I

imported_xpert

I hate Emirates City project it is easy to buy but very difficult to resell. I wish i could have invested in downtown Ajman projects. People doubled there money in four months.

N

Najib

I have acheaper offer in the same city for 400 AED per sq ft,,r u still interested?
I am interested to invest in Emirates city, can anyone please recommend how best to best about it. ..
moreover, does the residence visa offer really work?

N

Najib

I hate Emirates City project it is easy to buy but very difficult to resell. I wish i could have invested in downtown Ajman projects. People doubled there money in four months.
what are downtown ajman projects, how can i book one, and when is the launch, since i am told its soon, and prices will rise after that..

Status
Not open for further replies.