Emirates City

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Najib

I have a great opportunity within Ajman and the company I represent has a successful history of locating emerging markets within the Middle East. Please email me for more details.
Please go ahead and provide more details for investment in freehold property

A

ashah

Dear Sir,

We have launched our New Tower in Emirates City , Ajman called Sapphire Lake View.Our prices arre reasonable and 60% tower is sold out.

Regards,
For,Sapphire Properties

Amira Siddique
Sales Cooridnator
can i have some conatact with you please as in real estate too and have a few properties in ajman would look farword to working with you

thanks

a shah

[email protected]

A

azee

hi,
im interested in buying a property in ajman for investment purpose. My buget is upto $95k so please email me if you think you have any 1 bedroom apartment with real investment oppurtunity..i am also looking for some info about getting a mortgage if possible..my email address is
[email protected]
thanks.
azee

I

imported_TheHaider

Lake view Real Estate is launching a new tower in the next month or so... haven't got any more details. It will be their 6th Tower in total.

Lakeview Tower 1,2,3 - All sold ... Few re-sales available.
Lakeview Tower 4,5 - few units available - also some re-sales available.

If anybody is interested, I can get him / her a nice package with affordable payment plan direct from the developer. No premium, no hidden charges etc.
Prices of Emirates City are expected to be around 650-700 dhs per sq.ft till the end of 2008.

You can contact me on [email protected].

Many thanks.....:)

A

Aleks

Hi,

I am loooking for 1 bed room apt in Ajman with a good payment scheme, do you have anything on offer?
thanks
D
I have really nice 1 B/R in Ajman with excellent payment schedule.
It's my own appartment. I am re-selling due to the some personal reason.
Please contact me for additional details. [email protected]

I

imported_austin

As reading most of the posts, I would like to share a bit, I think now everyone is investing in Emirates City, offcourse its right in the beginning, but I have invested myself in Marmooka and Awali city, the reason why, is much cheaper than emirates city. The prices I think starts from 540 per sq/ft. The reason why I have liked the marmooka city plan, is because the tower in which I have booked an apartment is just next to the police station, mosque, on the front is the school, and on the left side of it is all the services. Prices are really shooting up crazy, I just bought for 495 per sq/ft two months back. I think and in my personal view, I think marmooka is one of the better place to invest in Ajman.

People talk about electricity problems in Ajman. Their are offcourse but in marmooka city, projects are not going to be completed by 2012 and in 2012 electricity will be provided. The reason being 2012 is because the land department did not hand over the plots to the developers and I think its a good sign as compared to, construct has been done but their is no electricity and than they have to wait. On the other side, while the project is on construction base the prices climbs sharply. I think it is one of the other good point.

Dubai prices are too high, right upto the sky. Investor like me cannot afford, and even its better to buy to properties in Ajman as compared to buying not even one in Dubai and offcourse you can make more out of it in Ajman than Dubai because the next big market for investors is definitely Ajman.

If you require any more information than you can post down here and I will reply back with full information.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.