Emaar UAQ Marina - Good Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubister

I have gotten to know about Emaar's UAQ Marina recently. They are selling few units directly that were leftdover from previous launches.

Apprarently, the property is waterfront with huge plans to be complete by 2012, kind of like current Dubai Marina but with Villas. They are selling 3 to 4br Villas from 2.8m, bascially exactly like the Alvorado's and Miradors in Arabian Ranches.

What do you all think about it? Is it good investment for medium term, say 1 yr. The handover of their first sub-project is in June 09 (Mistral).

R

Roshan

I have gotten to know about Emaar's UAQ Marina recently. They are selling few units directly that were leftdover from previous launches.

Apprarently, the property is waterfront with huge plans to be complete by 2012, kind of like current Dubai Marina but with Villas. They are selling 3 to 4br Villas from 2.8m, bascially exactly like the Alvorado's and Miradors in Arabian Ranches.

What do you all think about it? Is it good investment for medium term, say 1 yr. The handover of their first sub-project is in June 09 (Mistral).
Are u buying to flip or to stay ( meaning retire 0. Buying in UAQ and travelling to Dubai does not make sense.

The price of 2.8 million for a 4 to 5 BDR is definitely worth looking.

Regards

Roshan

D

dubister

Are u buying to flip or to stay ( meaning retire 0. Buying in UAQ and travelling to Dubai does not make sense.

The price of 2.8 million for a 4 to 5 BDR is definitely worth looking.

Regards

Roshan
I will probably consider staying and sell in medium term i.e 2yrs.

You are right though travelling from UAQ is not very fun, but Dubai has no reasonable options for family with childeren... espeically since we dont like apartments.

What do you think of the overall development? It seems once finished would be nice wth all amenities within the community. Plus it is smack on E11, waterfront plus 10 minutes to E311 which flies into Dubai, except the national paint roundabout. What are you thoughts?

Lastly, I am looking into 3br + Study roughly 2696 sqft (sellable) and 3500sqft total with balconies and patios. The plot is 7000 sqft.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.