Emaar Morocco 1st Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

master1

Dear All,

It is done, Emaar Morocco have announced that they will be launching their first project next week. The VIP launch is scheduled for friday 24th of August and the public launch the 25th of august.
I have heard that the prices will be very competitive and have nothing to do with Qatari diar.
I have regsitred for the public launch on their website. you can call them or send an e.mail to this person : [email protected]

good lack:):)

I

investor27

All, from what i gather its only townhouses & Villa's that are to be released first, am trying to get an indication on prices so will keep you all informed;

The e-mail I received contained the following...

" The community of Aldea invites the Atlantic Ocean into its fold with a breathtaking beach view on one side, and embraces the lush greenery on the other. Tinja is where you can truly live a relaxed life.

. 2 to 4 bedroom villas and townhomes with terraces and balconies
. Sizes ranging from 190 - 550 sqm plus terraces
. Just 20 minutes from Tangiers
. Easy access to parks, clubs, play areas, a beach hotel and more "

S

Sunnyshores

So, what happened ?
I have registered with several agencies for updates and havent heard a thing.

Sunnyshores

MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

is Emaar offering a mortgage on their developments

S

Sunnyshores

I've now had a little info from an agent.

No mortgages or good financial incentives - but this is only a very small release of the most expensive sea villas (£?) and small townhouses for £175k.

perhaps the later releases of appartments (estimated at £100 - 125k) will be where the investor deals come in. I was told by agents earlier that they would be providing good low deposit/mortgage deals.

I dont know why they only released such a small number and it does seem to be really low key.Perhaps they're still arguing/decifing on the shape and content of the devlopment and these units released wont be affected in any scenario?

Anyone haev more info ?

S

seannie1

too much

hi
Dont want to p**s on the parade but £175k for a townhouse in this location as an investment is equivalent to an ashtray on a motorbike.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

hi
Dont want to p**s on the parade but £175k for a townhouse in this location as an investment is equivalent to an ashtray on a motorbike.
Very interesting. Can you please explan "an investment is equivalent to an ashtray on a motorbike"

Cheers

S

seannie1

si senor

Fruitless my friend,not functional in its presnt environment,although very useful in theory.

S

Sanafawi

Hi All
Any updates regarding Emaar project in Morocco?

S

Sunnyshores

Having had my name down with several companies for updates and having heard nothing for about 8 months, I assumed it was all sold and finished by now!!!!

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

I know that they are not all sold. Totally disorganised and unprofessional set up. When they had their launch late 07. I had call from one of their staff she offered me the property. When I asked her for details such as what she is offering in terms of unit, price, location, payment terms etc. She could not answer. As I knew this lady I did not tell her where she could go but she understood that I would not agree to buying something which the developers cannot provide me the basics.

S

Sandyman

Tinja by Emaar launched

I know a lot of people have been waiting for this development to be launched. Well the good news is that units are now available for sale through Moroccan Sands. The Sales Centre is spectacular and should be completed by the end of June 08.

In the meantime the prices for this development are:
Townhouses from: £251,000 (GBP) - €320,000 (EURO)
Villas from: £413,800 (GBP) - €527,600 (EURO)

Full specifications and floorplans as well as a master plan are all available from Moroccan Sands now. The payment terms are 10% to reserve followed by a 30% payment 6 months later. From this stage a mortgage can be arranged to cover the final payments up to and after completion.

We estimate that prices in the Emaar development are significantly lower than similar surrounding luxury developments, around 30-40% in some cases, with the price per square metre coming in at about 1250 euro per sqm.

At present only a few agents are selling - the product will be officially launched in Dubai in mid to late June so I'd urge anyone interested to act quickly to reserve the best units. Apartments will be released in mid to end June 08.

Status
Not open for further replies.