EMAAR - Lies and Misguidance exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jomonanu1

Mrs Alia Hoon by Alia Hoon - 02-Nov-08
I completely agree with this article. its very well written and its completely correct.
Emaar has decieved all of us. They never disclosed the exact location or the price.
This is a project right next to gutter !
They have charged us over the top price for a project which is unsellable.
The government should look into this and make Emaar cancel the project and make them return the money back to the investors.

J

jomonanu1

It's really bad by Joe Denvar Marcelus - 02-Nov-08
This is the one bad project of Emear. I still think that, the launch of Warsan dropped the prices in Dubai real estate and investors lost confidence. I decided not to invest in Emaar anymore, after investing in Warsan. This story is very good and I hope Emaar either reduces Al Warsan price to half or scrap the project.

J

jomonanu1

Emaar not to Cancel Warsan by Murshid Ali - less than a minute
Emaar is not going to Cancel its Warsan. If the Investors are not going to pay the next 15% payment, every oen will loose their money. Anyway i am not going to pay the next payment unless they relocate Warsan. This is the highly priced Town House Project in Dubai and The sewage smell is a bonus to the inmates.

J

jomonanu1

Location of Warsan Estate by Priya VIJAY - 2 days ago
In Emaar's website, Warsan Estate Location is given as close proximity to Emirates road near Mushrif Park and enjoy the splendour of a development situated in one of the most exciting areas in Dubai.Residents cannot enjoy the splendour near sewage treatment plant and the project should be cancelled immediately.

International city was already established in that area and no where nearby/ opp to int'l city is mentioned.

If the exact location is clearly mentioned, people will inspect the site before investing. Because of the reputation of Emaar , I have also bought a townhouse . Now i am not in a position to pay the second instalment.

Emaar should cancel the project at the earliest and refund the 5% which we have paid .

J

jomonanu1

Warsan & Dubai Real Estate. by Anil Kumar Nair - 6 days ago
Well, it is the time to rebuild Dubai. We salute the Investors, coz these Investors and Business community are behind Dubai's growth. People may call them greedy, but without Investors, Dubai can't build. If the Investors are not going to Invest or withdraw from Dubai Real Estate scene do you think, Dubai will grow.
This is the time to rebuild Dubai. Well there are investors got struck in the recession which is happening world over. The Investors are from around the world. Most of the investors and people are affected by recession. So there are many peopele they are not in a position to pay their next instalments, many of them lost their money in stock markets. According to the RERA rule, the investors can get only 70% of the investment due to the cancellation of the project. But if they cancel the deal, or withdraw their investment of 70%, still there is a bleak future for the Dubai Real Estate. If there is no money from the Investors, all the projects will halt. Developers can say excuses, it will affect the growth of Dubai. I found most of the Investors from Europe and US have problems in transfering their hard earned money to Dubai Banks, coz most of the banks are not allowing them to transfer the money due to the recession.
I request the authorities including the Developers, RERA, Banks together take good decisions to support the investors, to finace the projects, change the payment plans. if they are not doing this, I think there will be more skeltons in this beautiful promising City.

Status
Not open for further replies.