Emaar changing payment plans for oof plan projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

salbeh99

hey ,
I heard from someone in emaar that the company is looking at providing more flexible shedule payments since a lot of buyers are stuck with their installments.Most of the payments are due on ocotber and november so the company is offereing 5% instead of 15 %.( or no penaly for late payment) anyone can confirm and are other developpers doing the same approach???

G

georgihh

hey ,
I heard from someone in emaar that the company is looking at providing more flexible shedule payments since a lot of buyers are stuck with their installments.Most of the payments are due on ocotber and november so the company is offereing 5% instead of 15 %.( or no penaly for late payment) anyone can confirm and are other developpers doing the same approach???
I will not be surprise if they give you a gift with the next payment

F

faheem2241

i want to sell my emaar bawadi asmran villa any one intrested?

S

sasherwani2

I have also heard that Emaar will be refunding 90% of the first installment incase an individual fails to pay the 2nd installment. It might be just a rumor. The deal is if Emaar has too many reposessions in Nov-Jan because of nonpayments, it will severely hurt Emaar's image not because Emaar is re-sellable but because Emaar is highly overpriced.

P

PropGuy

I checked with them, they are extending payment delay up to 2 months with PDC cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.