Emaar Bahia Bay Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AustralianInvestor

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has any information on the Bahia Bay development.

Cheers
AI

A

AustralianInvestor

Sunnyshores said:
in morocco ? There is a Bahia is in Brazil?
Hi Sunny,

Sorry, I should of specified. I meant in Morocco, but this is a Moroccan forum isn't? :)

Cheers
AI

S

Sunnyshores

ooh sarcasm! just checking as I've looked at Emaar in Morocco alot and havent heard of this - will look again and get back to you.

S

Sunnyshores

This is directly from the Emaar website. I'll look for more later. Does anyone know the area ?

Emaar Properties and ONA Group, the leading Moroccan industrial and financial group, unveiled details of a joint venture to create large scale residential and golfing development projects throughout Morocco. The joint venture projects are expected to take place over a period of five years.
Bahia Bay
With a total investment of AED4.5 billion, Bahia Bay a 531 hectare development, located midway between Casablanca and Rabat and in close proximity to Bouznika Bay, will combine all the benefits of an Emaar golfing community along with the advantages of a coastal location.
Residential units will range from luxury villas and spacious semi-detached houses to townhouses and apartments with views overlooking the golf course and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
The development will also feature a beach hotel, golf hotel, beach clubs, equestrian facilities, retail and entertainment and a community and recreation centre making Bahia Bay an ideal location for residents and visitors alike. With construction starting in the first quarter of 2006, the development is expected to be completed in five years.

I

investor27

Have you guys not seen the info on Bahia Bay on the Emaar Morocco website? Emaar - Morocco (look under the Projects link)

S

Sunnyshores

I've looked on the internet and cant see any launch dates or prices, not unusual for Emaar - any ideas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.