ad

Elliot Group Wolstenholme Square Liverpool and fraud investigation LCC

R

rob mains

Reaching out to all victims of the Elliot Group especially those who have invested in Wolstenholme Square Liverpool. If you have not received your guaranteed rent like me and want to do something about sorting out the mess that has been created then please join with the rest of the investors. We are making good progress so get in touch and stay informed about what is happening at the development. Reply to this post, check FB page or contact me directly. FB Wolstenholme Square Liverpool Investors

P

paul rice

Hi - Own a unit and very interested to find out what is happening with income and building management. Gather there are still lawsuits flying around. Only info I have is recent email from Urbanbubble. Thanks

C

chit chit

I'm an overseas investor who bought One Wolstenholme Square, Liverpool from the Elliot Group. I face the same problem with you all as Elliot Group did not realize their promise to pay me the guaranteed rent. After the flat has been completed, I only received 6 months rents from Urban Bubble. Then comes the Covid 19, my flat is still vacant now and I receive nothing at all. Yesterday, I just received an email from UB saying that Elliot Group would pay investors any arrears it owes on the guaranteed yield. I have great doubt on it. Does anyone have any news about it? Please advise what can I do . As I'm not living in the UK, it is very difficult for me to take legal action against them .So,I'm so desperate and could anyone just give me some advice. Thank you.

R

rob mains

I am also overseas investor and have formed a group to unite us all together to fight for our rights and get the money that is owed to us and protect our investment. Please get in touch with your contact details, email address, your unit number and which block you have the unit(s) and I will update you with the legal situation and how we will proceed. You may already know that the agents and solicitors have been sued and gone bust with claims against the professional liability insurance, experience invest in UK for example. We need to act now as the freehold is up for sale and the development company is in dire straits. UE are not looking after the residents and the management costs have not been reduced as promised after kicking out UB. We will beat this and gain control when we all stick together.

R

rob mains

I am also overseas investor and have formed a group to unite us all together to fight for our rights and get the money that is owed to us and protect our investment. Please get in touch with your contact details, email address, your unit number and which block you have the unit(s) and I will update you with the legal situation and how we will proceed. You may already know that the agents and solicitors have been sued and gone bust with claims against the professional liability insurance, experience invest in UK for example. We need to act now as the freehold is up for sale and the development company is in dire straits. UE are not looking after the residents and the management costs have not been reduced as promised after kicking out UB. We will beat this and gain control when we all stick together.
[email protected]

R

rob mains

Anyone wanting to find out how we stand legally and how we are proceeding with our claim against the developer please get in touch [email protected] this is not another scam to get money from us leaseholders, we are the leaseholders who have united to gain control of the situation. We want no financial input only your support to join with us as united front

C

chit chit

Dear Rob,
thank you for your information. But I don't understand what is the current situation as I have just received an email from UB saying that Elliot Group would pay investors any arrears it owes on the guaranteed yield. They also asked me to contact 2 staff of the Elliot group and I did it yesterday.
Now, I'm waiting for their reply. Could you please update me with the latest info and did you also get this email?

R

rob mains

Dear Rob,
thank you for your information. But I don't understand what is the current situation as I have just received an email from UB saying that Elliot Group would pay investors any arrears it owes on the guaranteed yield. They also asked me to contact 2 staff of the Elliot group and I did it yesterday.
Now, I'm waiting for their reply. Could you please update me with the latest info and did you also get this email?
Yes we all got it, I don't want to write on this forum the details, but I will reply to you via email if you have sent your details to the email address in the previous messages

JonQuirk

JonQuirk

Hi Rob,

My name is Jon Quirk and my contact email is [email protected]. I have two units in OWS, namely C114 and C115. My experience to date almost exactly mirrors yours. I look forward to working with you to hopefully recover from the present debacle.

P

Pam Madden

Reaching out to all victims of the Elliot Group especially those who have invested in Wolstenholme Square Liverpool. If you have not received your guaranteed rent like me and want to do something about sorting out the mess that has been created then please join with the rest of the investors. We are making good progress so get in touch and stay informed about what is happening at the development. Reply to this post, check FB page or contact me directly. FB Wolstenholme Square Liverpool Investors
Hi Rob ditto, invested in OSW June 2019 and only received live rent when tenanted, to date. Pam

P

Pam Madden

Pam Madden OWS D509 nothing over live rent when tenanted since purchased June 2019.

Lawrence Gray

Lawrence Gray

Parliament Place in Liverpool is another Elliot Group project where they have failed to pay their guaranteed rent.

A

AleksandraZ

Hi
Hi Rob,

My name is Jon Quirk and my contact email is [email protected]. I have two units in OWS, namely C114 and C115. My experience to date almost exactly mirrors yours. I look forward to working with you to hopefully recover from the present debacle.
Hi Rob and All,
I am overseas investor , I was really interested in Wolstenholme Square Liverpool apartment to buy and invest . I was suspicious why on Right Move website are many Cash purchase only for Wolstenholme apartments! . I done some research and I find this website with some interesting comments
Please advise me ! I haven’t put money down yet !! Please feel free to email me
[email protected]