Elite in sports city

D

digger

Elite III investor/victim

Dear all,

Ive bought an apartment in Elite III DSC. I want to join your investors group urgently. My email is given below. Please get in touch.

Regards,

durraniasadATyahooDOTcom

D

digger

Elite III investor(now victim)

Dear all,

Am an investor in Elite III. Need to get in touch with the investors group.

Regards

durraniasadATyahooDOTcom

D

digger

Elite III investor(now victim)

Hi all,

Have bought a unit in Elite III. Have made multiple posts on these pages to make contact with the other aggrieved investors. Want to get in touch with the investors/victims of Triplanet. My contact
is durraniasadATyahooDOTcom

Type the address given above in the conventional manner.

Regards

Ali.

M

memo123

will add you now

there has been two groups and I believe they will become three soon
Regards
Dear all,

Am an investor in Elite III. Need to get in touch with the investors group.

Regards

durraniasadATyahooDOTcom

T

tin2080

Elite 1 update

Hi,

I am an investor in Elite 1 and have paid almost £80,000 unfortunatley I am in a court case with another group of investors trying to recover £10,000 which CASA DUBAI have belonging to me.

Anyway I have been receiving numerous updates from Tri - Planet plus photos showing the progress of Elite 1.
I must say that there looks to be progress and Tri Planet have advised that the project will be completed by Nov 09.

I have informed them that they will not get another penny from me until I see more progress and that I also demand that my payment schedule be revised to allow for their errors.

Does anyone have any views on this ?

regards

Tin2080

F

fws

I have had an email from Triplanet asking for further payments on Elite 4. Has anyone else had a similar email?

M

memo123

Yeah me too
what do u think ?
I checked out the site and nothing new on the ground , they just broke the ground to show RERA that they have done something to claim 25% of the contract value. It seems these people had inside information for they dug the ground since December and stopped

M

memo123

what ? finish 2009!

Hi,

I am an investor in Elite 1 and have paid almost £80,000 unfortunatley I am in a court case with another group of investors trying to recover £10,000 which CASA DUBAI have belonging to me.

Anyway I have been receiving numerous updates from Tri - Planet plus photos showing the progress of Elite 1.
I must say that there looks to be progress and Tri Planet have advised that the project will be completed by Nov 09.

I have informed them that they will not get another penny from me until I see more progress and that I also demand that my payment schedule be revised to allow for their errors.

Does anyone have any views on this ?

regards

Tin2080
What a load of ..........
Ask for RERA approved payment plan

D

Dubai Justice

Do not pay triplanet!

Hello!

I strongly advise u to ignore Triplanet recent payment requests. They have no
right to demand any payments until the construction reaches the same level as
your payment. The reason why they were not asking more money last few weeks was not because of their kindness but because RERA does not allow them to!!!! So their recent emails requesting payment will turn against them when RERA learns about this. SOON!

Everyone can see other forums regarding ELITE. It's clear this developer is not
professional. All signs indicate that we have all made a mistake dealing with
them. But we can fight for our rights.

Some members who suggest we just wait and try to understand Triplanet situation. Probably those members are friends of Triplanet or have been corrupted by false promises. RERA is aware of ELITE INVESTORS complaints. Some sources think RERA is considering cancelation of some Elite projects. This would mean full refund of our money!!!!! Somebody in RERA also mentioned rumor that Triplanet already under investigation and some investors started legal action. If you are afraid and question if u should pay Triplanet, u can visit RERA ground floor desks and easily obtain a letter from RERA to developer instructing developer not to collect more than 30% payment if construction not reached same level and rest of payment plan connected to construction progress.

You decide!!!

DJ

D

Dubai Justice

Yahoo investors group

If you want to join, there are several ELITE INVESTORS groups formed naturally. Maybe impossible to get everyone organized in 1 group. Anyway, somebody formed Yahoo Group called 'dubaipropertyinvestors'.

D

Dubai Justice

Contact ESCROW - DO NOT PAY!

Elite Investors, the developer has NO right to ask any further amount unless construction reaches same level of payments already made AND the remaining payments are linked to construction progress APPROVED BY RERA! Since this condition is not met you can just ignore their phone call or emails and refer them to RERA!

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED LETTER FROM RERA confirming the above. I received this from RERA contact.

BE careful, some investors have received information from escrow account BADR ISLAMI (MASHREQ) that there are no funds in the escrow account related to numerous Elite units. Each one of us must check directly with bank the status of his funds.

Escrow account contact person is Mr. Ahmed Murad Khan, senior officer customer trust management, tel 04-2077305, mobile 050 7514200, email ahmedmk AT badralislami DOT com.

But be patient because even bank person seems friend of Triplanet so he will verbally tell you Triplanet is very rich and money is safe, but when you actually insist to have statement for your units he will take weeks unless you threaten action and make pressure on him and finally tell you that there is no money in escrow as far as your units are concerned.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Attachments

M

memo123

Dear Triplanet investors

Have you received a legal notice from Triplanet's attorney called ABA and registered in RAK , sent by currier , to pay outstanding installments above the 30-40% Triplanet already recieved?

Regards

M

memo123

Now Triplanet want us to pay 5000 Dirham for Oqood registration
Any Idea on how much the investor have to pay?
Regards

S

Stephendxb

5000 to pay

dear memo,

Please refer to my post on skyscraper ( under Elite sports residence link ) The short reply is yes the investors pays the full Dhs 5000 per unit for Oqood registration.

S

Stephendxb

5000 to pay

Dear memo,

Please refer to my post on skyscraper ( under Elite sports residence link ) The short reply is yes the investors pays the full Dhs 5000 per unit for Oqood registration.

M

memo123

Thank you for your reply

Appreciate it

Dear memo,

O

oasis2buyer

Banned
Looks like all these will be completed in 2010?? How lucky can people be?

Elite 4
Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0836442
Project Type
:
Residential ( Multi-Storey (Under 15) )
Progress
:
Under Construction
Plot Number
:
682-159
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On
:
July 01, 2008
Last Updated
:
January 11, 2010

Elite 7
Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0836445
Project Type
:
Residential ( Multi-Storey (Over 15) )
Progress
:
Under Construction
Est. Completion
:
October, 2010
Plot Number
:
682-1290
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On
:
July 01, 2008
Last Updated
:
January 06, 2010

Elite 5
Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0836444
Project Type
:
Residential ( Multi-Storey (Over 15) )
Progress
:
Under Construction
Est. Completion
:
December, 2010
Plot Number
:
682-120
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On
:
July 01, 2008
Last Updated
:
January 11, 2010

elite 1
Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0726449
Project Type
:
Progress
:
Under Construction
Est. Completion
:
April, 2010
Plot Number
:
682-153
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On
:
December 26, 2007
Last Updated
:
January 11, 2010

Elite 2
Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0836441
Project Type
:
Progress
:
Under Construction
Est. Completion
:
December, 2010
Plot Number
:
682-152
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On
:
July 01, 2008
Last Updated
:
January 10, 2010

Elite 3
Project Overview
BNC Project No.
:
PRJAE0835100
Project Type
:
Commercial / Residential ( Multi-Storey (Over 15) )
Progress
:
Under Construction
Plot Number
:
682-270
Area
:
Dubai Sports City (DSC)
Created On
:
June 05, 2008