Elite in sports city

M

mpat

HAVE YOU GONE LATELY ? THE SECURITY TALKED TO ALL GATES ON HIS WALKIE TALKY AND GAVE THEM MY DESCRIPTION NOT TO LET ME IN
AND AS I HAVE SAID EARLIER fALaK AND OTHER BUILDINGS ARE THERE EVEN WITH THE LOGO ON. AND Falak WERE MARKETING THE UNITS AT THE SAME TIME LIKE THE ELITE I BOUGHT ,AND THE SAME PRICE , BUT AGAIN I DON'T LIVE IN DUBAI TO KNOW Whose IS WHO . i AGREE WITH YOU THIS DEVELOPER WAS HATCHING BUILDINGS EVERY TWO WEEKS , I EVEN SENT THEM an email AND ASKED ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF DOING SO , THEY CLAIMED THEY OWN THE LAND AND WANT TO BUILD THEM , NOW I DISCOVER THE LAND IS being PAID FOR FROM OUR ESCROW !
So please when you go next time take pictures for us to see where is the"construction progress", and attach them for us . RERA has to get involved and inspect the place and find about their credibility and capability of building anything , other wise just abolish the whole thing and give us our money back
appreciate ur cooperation
regards
Memo

Hi Memo / and others who invested in sports city.

I went to site on friday ,
Basically I am happy with the news that my developer is still working on the building.I have seen there people working on friday afternoon ( ie overtime ). After I finish viewing my investments , I went on to see Elite - the much talked and worried project. I could notice that Elite 1 ,2 and 4 they are working or preparation under way. but nothing came above ground. still excavation and foundation work. Rest of the elites were not found.May be there s no sign board or I missed them.
I have taken photos for the progress and i will attach them today afternoon.

M

memo123

thank you v much

for trying and taking the time to get us pictures, cant wait to see them
regards
Memo

Basically I am happy with the news that my developer is still working on the building.I have seen there people working on friday afternoon ( ie overtime ). After I finish viewing my investments , I went on to see Elite - the much talked and worried project. I could notice that Elite 1 ,2 and 4 they are working or preparation under way. but nothing came above ground. still excavation and foundation work. Rest of the elites were not found.May be there s no sign board or I missed them.

A

amidhadli

elite 1 and 4

Dajaan,
We just sent you an email. i think we should also approach RERA together. my opinion is that at least for Elite 6 which i have bought one unit, we can not say TRiplanet is delayed. I booked in april and they told me at that time that work will start in Aug-sept 08. we can not expect to see anything above ground at this stage. the mistake was to accept the payment plan even if was not linked to construction. what i want to say is that we need to get some legal advice from RERA and then approach Triplanet asking for a different payment plan, if the new law is already in place, as someone said in this forum.
Once again i would like to emphasize that with a completion date of Sept. 2010 we cant really claim that Triplanet is late. So if we approach them, what will our argument/case be?

how do we approach rera already emailed them twice and the land department made a complaint there to

D

djaan

Dajaan,
We just sent you an email. i think we should also approach RERA together. my opinion is that at least for Elite 6 which i have bought one unit, we can not say TRiplanet is delayed. I booked in april and they told me at that time that work will start in Aug-sept 08. we can not expect to see anything above ground at this stage. the mistake was to accept the payment plan even if was not linked to construction. what i want to say is that we need to get some legal advice from RERA and then approach Triplanet asking for a different payment plan, if the new law is already in place, as someone said in this forum.
Once again i would like to emphasize that with a completion date of Sept. 2010 we cant really claim that Triplanet is late. So if we approach them, what will our argument/case be?

if you have paid more than 30% then you have an argument that the work
is not sychronized with the payment made so you can ask them to change
the payment plan or to link it with construction but my experience is that
they will not do it as i was also there last month and had long conversation with them to change my payment plan but they insisted to pay regularly and were not moving an inch to change the paymentplan so you can try it yourself but i dont think that you will have any success and RERA on other hand will also not help you because they are overloaded with work so my opionis only to work in group. we have sent Triplanet a letter regarding payment plan and waiting
for reply if we recieve positive reply we will let you know but if not we have also possibilty to hire a lawyer.

djaan
regarding paymentplan as well other points

S

showbiz

MPAT when are you going to post the pics???

M

mpat

for trying and taking the time to get us pictures, cant wait to see them
regards
Memo
Hi memo
first pic was for elite 4 , second was for elite 1 and third for elite 2, unfortunately I could not find elite3,5, 6 and 7. Here r some more pic: 1 from elite 2 and another from other developers like profile and rufi.

Attachments

M

memo123

Thank you very much for such a great job

I AM A BIT PUZZELED WHAT ARE the first set of pictures.
It HURTS SO MUCH WHEN YOU SEE THE OTHER BUILDINGS UP AND NICE WHILE WE HAVE PAID SO MUCH FOR NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING .
REGARDS
MEMO

Sorry for not been able to post pics yesterday , Have a look on them now.some more pics in next post.

Last edited:
F

fws

There aren't any completed buildings. The ones furthest on are the Falak Towers which were originally sold in June 2005 and didn't start building until this year, so Falak had 90% of the money before starting to build. Even they are only just completing external works and not going to be ready for months.

M

mpat

I AM A BIT PUZZELED WHAT ARE the first set of pictures.
It HURTS SO MUCH WHEN YOU SEE THE OTHER BUILDINGS UP AND NICE WHILE WE HAVE PAID SO MUCH FOR NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING .
REGARDS
MEMO

Yes , its really hurting, but almost all projects are delaying due to one or another reason , , , the best thing is it should not STOP forever,

First set of pics were on reply of show biz and second were in reply to you.

M

memo123

Thank you

Hi mpat
You have helped every one and not only me.
Hi memo
first pic was for elite 4 , second was for elite 1 and third for elite 2, unfortunately I could not find elite3,5, 6 and 7. Here r some more pic: 1 from elite 2 and another from other developers like profile and rufi.

P

PropGuy

What is going on with this projects payment? Is it linked to construction or not after RERA rule?

A

amidhadli

no. rera rule will be for new projects.
hi can anyone advise about the registration with land department of our units i have been advised by one developer we have to register our units our selves and bear the cost which is 2% i can believe this has anyone else got this demand from the developers and is this true and how do we pay elite now then

P

PropGuy

no. rera rule will be for new projects.
Did they change the rule or something? Because initial statement was developer can contest according to contract, that means that it includes old contracts too.

M

mpat

Did they change the rule or something? Because initial statement was developer can contest according to contract, that means that it includes old contracts too.

My developer told me that its being told to us that it will be for new projects only, but still we did not receive anything in written,

Here is what a friend on forum went to RERA and found out....

spoke to RERA AND was told it does

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear Mpat
i spoke to rera and was told the law # 13 applies also to old projects and my project was from feb 2008
and i have paid 50% they told me to stop paying for new rules are coming out soon
they said you have at least 9 months before u make ur next payment
then added that a new law will come soon liking all payments to construction .
nothing in writting though.
bin ghalitah started with the 20% law
law # 13 amendment is still hanging becuase of a law suit done by a big layer against it
so no one can say 30 % of what until the court makes the verdit .
this is what i was told in RERA premises but have not one line in my hand to support all of this
I was suppose to pay 10% end of november and I didnt
and i know the developer did nothing
I tried to hire a lawyer so i will break the contract for after meeting with the chiarman , of the project , we found out he is in breach of so many articles
so went back to RERA when i was in Dubai and they told me to go to property court for i can break the contract , for he is in breach of law .
when I saw how much the lawyer wants to charge me 1600/hr i decided to wait and see , for i know the developer will default and not us as investors , Rera insisted that i should register the unit to protect my self from th developer ,for then i will get full refund if he defualts . however the developer refused to give the noc letter to register my unit . many rules are coming to effect soon but the big people are shooting themselves in the head and time to get out of this whole mess and country .
regards
Memo

M

mpat

hi can anyone advise about the registration with land department of our units i have been advised by one developer we have to register our units our selves and bear the cost which is 2% i can believe this has anyone else got this demand from the developers and is this true and how do we pay elite now then

Hi

I asked my developer repeatedly about that and everytime I was told that it is our ( DEVELOPER's) responsibility and we will do it, and if any fine or penalty comes for not registering, it will be our responsibility

W

wadshae

hello all

this is the summary of construction progress reports i got from triplanet site

ELITE PROGRESS SUMMARY
as of 01/02/2009

Building-----Construction------------------------------% of time passed ------------in Progress
------------------Start-------------Finish------duration
Elite 1------30/102008--------------------------------------------------------------------foundation
Elite 2------10/07/2008-----31/12/2009----539---------38%----------------------guide walls - mep for foundation - steel for raft - foundation works
Elite 3------20/07/2008-----30/04/2010----649 ---------30%----------------------guide walls
Elite 4------15/08/2008-----31/03/2010----593---------29%-----------------------
Elite 5------25/09/2008-----31/07/2010----674---------19%----------------------steel shuttering - foundation
Elite 6------20/10/2008-----30/09/2010----710---------15%----------------------shoring - excavation
Elite 7------01/11/2008-----31/10/2010----729---------13%----------------------shoring - excavation
Elite 8 NA NA NA NA NA

as u can see if we are lucky we will get our units 2020 ..... the progress does not match payment plan in any of the projects

finishing takes a very long time, excavation and shoring bla bla bla are easy and can be done very fast.... elite 6 he claims to have started construction in october but here we are in mid january and he is still in progress in excavation, maybe he is digging the ground with tea spoons.

I do not like 2 issues:

- the contract is stupid and i did not sign it and sent him a letter with no reply regarding the conditions -- there is not even one condition to protect the buyer

- there is no way i would accept the loss of 30% for any violation i do.... i am not paying my next installment until they show that they are committed to follow the law.

has any of you who signed the contract got their unit registered by RERA??

we have to rise a court case against this company if they keep on not leveling with the buyers,

my brother is off to dubai tomorrow he will visit the site, and he will meet with those people, and i am going in two weeks time too

so if there are any questions you want us to ask them please let me know.

the contract conditions kill the buyer if he do not pay according to the payment plan, and the developer can do what he likes and their would be no compensation to the buyer what so ever.

it will be an insult to the law if this kind of contracts is considered legal and binding.

dijaan and memo123 i am with you in all steps including hiring a lawyer. we have 4 units in elite 6 at stake

if u need my help in any thing especially in the coming days as my brother will be in dubai next week and i will be there two in 2 weeks time--- email me at: ayricheh@gmail com

P

PropGuy

so if there are any questions you want us to ask them please let me know.
Most of their buyers have paid 40% to 50% now are they linking to payment to construction or not?

dijaan and memo123 i am with you in all steps including hiring a lawyer.
Count me in.