Elite 6 - Sports City

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djaan

Hi,

We are new members and have read these posts with interest. We too have invested in Elite 6 and are wondering if anyone has actually been out to the site, or is going out the site shortly. I have spoken to our real estate agent today and he has also noticed that the pictures on the developers website seem to be the same each month. Has anybody got any 'real' pictures of the development. Is anything actually happening, does anyone know if construction HAS actually started? We are concerned about our investment!!!

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
:confused:
Dear there is still no construction started.the construction of Elite 1 and 2 are started but with less progress i would suggest you to call them and have direct
conversation with them instead of through Estate Agent please also ask about
the money you paid if in Escrow account or not because they have pulled all money from Escrow and there is no money left in the Bank as all money have been
used by them buying plots so best is to call dirct and ask for Mr Naseer Bhandwala the owner.

regards
Djaan

D

dubainvestor

Thanks

Dear there is still no construction started.the construction of Elite 1 and 2 are started but with less progress i would suggest you to call them and have direct
conversation with them instead of through Estate Agent please also ask about
the money you paid if in Escrow account or not because they have pulled all money from Escrow and there is no money left in the Bank as all money have been
used by them buying plots so best is to call dirct and ask for Mr Naseer Bhandwala the owner.

regards
Djaan
Hi,
Thanks for the info, just a couple of questions. Are you positive construction has not started, have you actually seen the plot yourself recently. We have been told today that they have started. Also, how can they have taken money from escrow, we thought they couldn't do that until building reached a certain level. We are not trying to question you, we are just trying to find out what's happening as we are unable to get out there ourselves.
Thanks.

L

lisap70

Hi all

I belong to an Elite Investors Group which has over 40 members already. They have arranged a meeting this Thursday with Triplanet regarding some of the issues previously raised.

The meeting with developer is going to take place at Radisson Sas , Benyyas road , Deira Dubai ( where developer office is located ) at 8:00pm.

Any interested party can attend the meeting. Minutes will also be taken for those who can't attend.

Hopefully together we can find a resolution to our concerns with the developer.

P

PropGuy

Hi all

I belong to an Elite Investors Group which has over 40 members already. They have arranged a meeting this Thursday with Triplanet regarding some of the issues previously raised.

The meeting with developer is going to take place at Radisson Sas , Benyyas road , Deira Dubai ( where developer office is located ) at 8:00pm.

Any interested party can attend the meeting. Minutes will also be taken for those who can't attend.

Hopefully together we can find a resolution to our concerns with the developer.
Time cannot change to earlier time? Like 5pm?

I

ijaz2008

vanity pls stop misinforming people..

elite 3 escrow account is as per the RERA site - badr islamic bank with the account reference provided. this ties with the details on my SPA.

and if you bothered to go to mashreq bank website you would see that "Badr Al-Islami is the Islamic banking division of Mashreq and offers a broad range of Shariah compliant corporate and retail products".

there is already enough negativity on this forum - please check your facts before posting such stuff :)

F

fws

The details of the bank account given out by Triplanet also state that the bank is Mashreq Bank (Badr Al Islami). It's not that hard to translate. As ijaz2008 states - there is enough negativity without making things worse.

L

lisap70

For any interested party wishing to attend:

Please note that the VENUE of the meeting on Thursday 19th March with Triplanet and the Elite Investors group has been CHANGED to DUBAI SPORTS CITY entrance gate. The timing is the same: Investors group will meet first at 20:00, before TRIPLANET's Mr. Faisal Bhadelia sends a car to take the group to TRIPLANET office on site at 20:30.

Considering that some investors are coming from abroad for this meeting and some are leaving to the airport directly after the meeting, it would be much appreciated if you make maximum efforts to be there sharp at 20:00.

Kind regards

I

ijaz2008

hi can you please let us know how your meeting went with triplanet

am london-based ....

L

lisap70

hi can you please let us know how your meeting went with triplanet

am london-based ....

Hi there

Yes I am Chester (UK) based so was unable to attend too, as soon as I know anything I will let you know.

Many thanks

S

showbiz

Hi any news of the meeting that was at Triplanet office???

I

ijaz2008

hi

just wondering if there was an outcome available from your meeting with triplanet on thursday

L

lisap70

Hi

Still waiting on the full minutes to be wrote up but early indications are that the meeting could have been better with the developer.

Kind regards
Lisa

I

ijaz2008

hi

would be very helpful if the details/outcome of last week's meeting can be shared

F

fairplay

Has this meeting already taken place. No date was given so I don't know if it was last week or this. If it took place - what happened.

Fairplay

D

dubainvestor

Hi

Still waiting on the full minutes to be wrote up but early indications are that the meeting could have been better with the developer.

Kind regards
Lisa
Hi

Any idea how long for the minutes? Also I take it the meeting wasn't that good; while we're waiting, any indications as to what the bad points were?

Cheers.

V

vanityfair

Apologies for the incorrect information given on my previous post. This post has now been removed.

I have bought a unit in elite 6 through Dream Homes and I'm increasing concerned over there inability to communicate current issues.

D

dubainvestor

Contract

Hi

Has anyone else just recieved an email from TriPlanet stating that they are sending out a Sale and Purchase agreement to be signed and sent back. We got one on Monday, seems a bit strange that this is happening now.

Any thoughts???:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.