Elite 6 - Sports City

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HaiderAli

This is what I get, when I try to send you a PM.

sadiqnazir has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

S

sadiqnazir

give details

haider u can provide me ur e-mail.

Sammy can I get details for canal facing studios in Elite 6, if yes you can e-mail at sadiqnazir at gmail.

F

faisalbhatti

Not quite.. but what difference does it make? There are studios still available and with great view!
Hi Sammy,

Could you please send me the details on the Canal facing units, if any available, to my email. faysal dot bhatty at gmail at com

V

vanityfair

Does anyone know if all the plots around the central lake/pond! are now taken with go-ahead developments. Is there goning to be an Elite 7?

S

Stephendxb

There might be an Elite 7, but it will not be around the Lake. Elite 6 will have the premium location of all the Elite projects.
As for plots around the Lake, some are vacant facing north, north west but these have been held by the master developer I am told.( Look at the photo I posted on the 'Sports City Anyone' section.
If you are looking to buy around the lake I would recommend you look at what is currently available...prices are also rising.

Does anyone know if all the plots around the central lake/pond! are now taken with go-ahead developments. Is there goning to be an Elite 7?

V

vanityfair

Do you think the completion date of Elite 6 at March 2010 is realistic.
I understand the developer has not started the construction of Elite 1 yet.

S

Stephendxb

I spoke with the developer last week ( Triplanet ) I was informed Elite 1 and 2 are being started now, the others will follow shortly after ( Elite 6 in August ). As for the completion date...I difficult question, but I would say yes, based only on the current reasoning that it is in the developers interest to complete these projects sooner rather than later as raw material costs are predicted to rise higher.

Do you think the completion date of Elite 6 at March 2010 is realistic.
I understand the developer has not started the construction of Elite 1 yet.

G

G.invester

skyscrapercity dot com > uae property> dubailand > sport city page 32 and you will see the latest photos the building constraction (Elite 1). Sorry i can't post URL here. :)

V

vanityfair

I have purchased a studio in Elite 6 currently without parking. How critical is parking going to be be? Does anyone know if this is something that can be purchased at a later date if required.

S

stel_g01

Banned
I spoke with the developer last week ( Triplanet ) I was informed Elite 1 and 2 are being started now, the others will follow shortly after ( Elite 6 in August ). As for the completion date...I difficult question, but I would say yes, based only on the current reasoning that it is in the developers interest to complete these projects sooner rather than later as raw material costs are predicted to rise higher.
Hi Stephen

Good to find you on here... quite like to discuss a few property things with you if thats cool.. be good to carry on what we were talking about the other day at dubliners! stel_g01 - i'm at hot mail dot com

Stel

S

stel_g01

Banned
Active Member???

Hi Stephen

Good to find you on here... quite like to discuss a few property things with you if thats cool.. be good to carry on what we were talking about the other day at dubliners! stel_g01 - i'm at hot mail dot com

Stel
How do you become an active member on here??:)

V

Vicks

Elite 7

I got an email today about Elite 7 releases.

1beds starting at 1270/sq.ft

What do you guys reckon on this?

R

Roshan

I got an email today about Elite 7 releases.

1beds starting at 1270/sq.ft

What do you guys reckon on this?
Dhs 1,200 is the going rate if not more in Dubai. Watch out ....Will not be easy to flip at this price at this time.

On completion you could get a good premium if the markets sustain.

Dubai sports city will be an interesting destination once it all come sup. For the price quoted to you long term investing is the answer.

Regards

Roshan

S

Stephendxb

All factors need to be considered in any property purchase, but high on my list of priorities is location, orientation and facilities. As for pricing, I am extremely confident that 2008 will see substain capital growth within the development. I know of one project that will launched in the coming days overlooking the Ernie Els driving range, that will being the region of + 1900 per sq ft. Elite 7 in my opinion is not in a prime location so as a long term investment, yes I would consider it, but for flipping I would be very wary.

Dhs 1,200 is the going rate if not more in Dubai. Watch out ....Will not be easy to flip at this price at this time.

On completion you could get a good premium if the markets sustain.

Dubai sports city will be an interesting destination once it all come sup. For the price quoted to you long term investing is the answer.

Regards

Roshan

Status
Not open for further replies.