El Sokhna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

infiniti

or perhaps known as Ain Soukhna? has anyone any knowledge of this area in particular the The North West Suez Special Economic Zone ?

Last edited:
A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
or perhaps known as Ain Soukhna? has anyone any knowledge of this area in particular the The North West Suez Special Economic Zone ?
Ain Soukhna is 90 minutes drive from Cairo on the Gulf of Suez. A popular tourist attraction for locals, properties gain regular rental income (if you want Egyptian tenants.)

The Special Economic Zone is a collective of resorts south of the Suez port and industrial zone, stretching some 35 miles along the coral coastline towards Zafarana Resort. It contains some very well constructed developments, the Monte Sue resort and Marina proving very successful. I have a new project for presentation called Laguna Beach nearby which, among others will be on the market shortly.

Although these resorts are very good value, investors may find themselves in the heart of Egyptian tourists. Good projects need good management to keep up good standards. Check out all due diligence reports before signing up as many new developments that have been given licenses, are underfunded.

P.M. alan@coralife-style for more details.

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-style consultants.

I

infiniti

Thank you Alan. I don't think I can PM as I am a newbie to the forum. But I would be interested to know more about the area with regards to the following:

Typical cost of rental for a 2/3 bed apartment / home, monthly, 6 monthly and yearly I think I would initially look to rent before purchasing if plans go accordingly.

Also I am particularly interested in the commercial district that is or will be set up known as the SE Zone, as I am looking into locating a business there. for example do you know anything about the commercial properties as I would need storage and office space in this area.

SEZone Site: 20.4 Km2
Legal Framework: Special Economic Zone Regime Established by Law 83 of 2002
Governance Model: SEZone Authority Regulator/Main Development Company (MDC),the development arm of the authority.
Development Approach: Attract private sector to lead on-site development (zone and utilities),management, operation and promotion through internationally recognized contractual arrangements (PPPs, BOTs, IPPs, etc.)
Projected industry mix
Light manufacturing.
Medium Industries
Logistics and Added Value Services

full details here slide 16 for map. all the w's .gafinet.org/english/Documents/Doing%20Business/SEZone-MDC-Presentation.ppt as I cant post url's either.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Thank you Alan. I don't think I can PM as I am a newbie to the forum.

You may like to look in the post - Renting Properties on this forum. I believe prices are around the same as Hurghada.

Regarding the GAFI commercial developments, there are the usual posts on their web-site. For more private information e-mail me on [email protected]

I think you have done some research already. I may add to it.

Alan Cockayne. - Coralife-Style consultants.

Status
Not open for further replies.