El Oasis Marraksh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hussaima

Banned
Hi there, I was looking into purchasing a apartment at the el oasis. Has any1 bought a place? if so how have you found it so far? At the moment it seems the developer is unclear about details i.e. community fees etc - I asked to see the contract before hand but they declined???

The rental company is CPS a spanish company - it seems they have not defined the price of furnishing and the cost for the service charge seems over priced - and they havent defined the cost soo many things???
Any info about the development???

Thanks

Is this place a NO NO?

M

maggiemags

Hi Hussaima,
I have bought two apartments there and so far am quite happy about my choice :) As it's still several months from completion, it's only natural that all details can't be clear yet. The community fees should be around €75 (1bed apartment) - €125 (penthouse) per month, in my opinion nothing too unreasonable for a 5* resort. The developer doesn't issue the contracts, the solicitors do. And for obvious reasons they can't just hand them out to people who haven't purchased there. If you have any specific concerns, I'm sure they'd be happy to provide you with answers though. CPS is indeed based in Spain but the lady who runs it all, is actually English (call me silly but that gives me more faith in them :eek:) I don't have the exact prices for furniture packs yet either but am ok with the management fee, especially after realising how much I'll actually get for this money and how much hassle they'll be saving me :)
As you've probably already gathered, I definitely don't think that it's a NO NO but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you found this helpful and would like to know more, feel free to PM :)

M

manor park

Maggie

I have bought on Tanjah and CPS will be letting the properties there also, we are still awaiting contracts but the rumour is that thier furniture packs are quite pricey, but you must purchase one if you want to use them.

This will be a long way off for us as building is only about to start, but if you do get any prices for yours I would be interested to see them.

Thanks

MP

Last edited:
M

maggiemags

MP

I share your concerns about the pricey furniture packs but then again, I think whatever the cost, the whole package is worth it. But sure, I will keep this in mind and let you know when I hear anything.

I have actually bought a few units in Tanjah as well so have a personal interest in both developments :)

M

manor park

Maggie

Thanks for that, as I said we will be looking at 3 years plus before any furniture goes in, so at least you will get a chance to see how CPS perform with El Oasis, especially if you wanted to go for the long 10 year option.

MP

H

Hussaima

Banned
El oasis

Thanks for reply Maggie. I also understand the furniture packs are quite pricey as Manor Park mentioned. Something in the region of 7.5k sterling for only a 1 bed? To me that is very pricy for CPS a new company who is yet to prove themselves in Morocco.

Hi Hussaima,
I have bought two apartments there and so far am quite happy about my choice :) As it's still several months from completion, it's only natural that all details can't be clear yet. The community fees should be around €75 (1bed apartment) - €125 (penthouse) per month, in my opinion nothing too unreasonable for a 5* resort. The developer doesn't issue the contracts, the solicitors do. And for obvious reasons they can't just hand them out to people who haven't purchased there. If you have any specific concerns, I'm sure they'd be happy to provide you with answers though. CPS is indeed based in Spain but the lady who runs it all, is actually English (call me silly but that gives me more faith in them :eek:) I don't have the exact prices for furniture packs yet either but am ok with the management fee, especially after realising how much I'll actually get for this money and how much hassle they'll be saving me :)
As you've probably already gathered, I definitely don't think that it's a NO NO but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you found this helpful and would like to know more, feel free to PM :)

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Whats does CPS, stands for ??? What is their contact details ?.

M

maggiemags

Thanks for reply Maggie. I also understand the furniture packs are quite pricey as Manor Park mentioned. Something in the region of 7.5k sterling for only a 1 bed? To me that is very pricy for CPS a new company who is yet to prove themselves in Morocco.
Hussaima,

As been said, the cost of the furniture packs has not been 100% confirmed yet but you might quite well be right with this figure. I agree that it's a bit steep but I think it's mainly because most of the furniture is going to be imported to guarantee better quality and durability. I have had furniture packs before on other developments and yes, they've been a lot cheaper but unfortunately haven't lasted too long :( Anyway, for me, the price of the packs is far outweighed by the level of service I would be getting from CPS and by the simple fact that there's nobody else offering the superb 10% return for 10 years. Also, when talking about El Oasis, I am personally very keen on Marrakech and there isn't many developers offering something of this quality there. I guess you could always purchase there and then get the furniture pack from somewhere else. But unfortunately this would also mean using another rental agency or dealing with everything yourself, and this really wasn't an option for me as I wanted a convenient and hassle free solution.

H

Hussaima

Banned
I also found out that the management fees might be 1500 euros plus VAT - my god is that expensive or what for a place like morocco???

That is definately putting me off now...

Status
Not open for further replies.