El Hayat Sharm Owners Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenlanepaddy

Hi my name is paddy i am just going though with a purchase of an apartment in EL Hayat I want it for family holidays could any one tell me this a safe purchase

H

harvey1

Hi my name is paddy i am just going though with a purchase of an apartment in EL Hayat I want it for family holidays could any one tell me this a safe purchase
hi
Could you tell me which apartment no. and who you are buying from?
I will then email you with more details or you could private mail me with
you telephone number?

G

greenlanepaddy

hi havey 1 my name is paddy i think its block 7 its in top right hand corner my number is (deleted phone number)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bhp

help

Hi,

Newbie on this forum, so please be gentle, firstly i would like to apologise for digging up an old thread but i have only just seen this.

I also have a property in El Hayat Sharm, which is sitting there unoccupied with the developer and the agent just giving false promises constantly, is there anyone who can help with this?

I am also willing to join other owners to get a psoitive from this situation.

Please help.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Hi,

Newbie on this forum, so please be gentle, firstly i would like to apologise for digging up an old thread but i have only just seen this.

I also have a property in El Hayat Sharm, which is sitting there unoccupied with the developer and the agent just giving false promises constantly, is there anyone who can help with this?

I am also willing to join other owners to get a psoitive from this situation.

Please help.
Make 5 quick posts on here and then you will be able to private message Harvey1 who has more news for you.

B

bhp

Alan, thank you for the prompt response, i will start talking some trash to get 5 posts up!

B

bhp

does anyone else want to chime in with any other information they have for this Resort and issues?

B

bhp

bump 5!!!!!!!

How do you post a private message when i click on the users name it does not give me the option to send a PM?

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
bump 5!!!!!!!

How do you post a private message when i click on the users name it does not give me the option to send a PM?
Maybe one more post and the drop-down box will say "send p.m."

Alan.

B

bhp

are there no other owners of El Hayat Sharm out there? i cant be the only one in this situation! we need to stick together and try get ourselves out of this mess.

I have sent messages to Ramage and Harvey1 and am awaiting some response from these guys, if there is anyone else who can suggest maybe trying to rent these apartments out through a local agent, please feel free to recommend.

Thank you

B

bhp

Thank you to all the people who have responded to help out with this, hopefully things will turn out for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.