El Hayat Sharm Owners Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

enwild

That was quick! This is my fifth posting- hopefully I get a promotion to active member....

H

harvey1

el Hayat

So it looks like there are four of us so far -thelfamily, harvey1, jam35 and me, enwild?

thelfamily-can you p.m. me that message from alan so i can have a look?
Hi
This is Harvey1 - the family do not have property at El Hayat so that means there
are 3 of us with property at El Hayat.

queenie40something

queenie40something

We sneaked in the hotel and had a drink around the pool bar and must admit we were very impressed with the hotel side and the pool areas and furniture were stunning. It appears to attract the Russian holiday makers. I was in contact with someone that bought an apartment and at the time was about 18 months late. He was trying to sell and dont know if he did or not.

E

enwild

Hey Queenie. You seem to be very active on the site! I have seen the comments about the Russians on Tripadvisor- seems like they enjoy the vodka...! I think all the private units like mine are set back in the blocks and the hotel rooms are lower down near the pool. Our agent assures us the contract with the developers has been broken and the locks have been changed and are not available for use by the hotel.....They say they are advertising the properties to rent individually now through their agency but this has been going on for a few months now with no takers...

If you see or hear anything on the grapevine let me know!

H

harvey1

Hey Queenie. You seem to be very active on the site! I have seen the comments about the Russians on Tripadvisor- seems like they enjoy the vodka...! I think all the private units like mine are set back in the blocks and the hotel rooms are lower down near the pool. Our agent assures us the contract with the developers has been broken and the locks have been changed and are not available for use by the hotel.....They say they are advertising the properties to rent individually now through their agency but this has been going on for a few months now with no takers...

If you see or hear anything on the grapevine let me know!
Hi Enwild
I have an apartment in block D6 and have managed to get a tenant.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi yes I think the private apartments are further back. They had opened a new pizzeria at the front of the hotel. We are back in 3 weeks so if I hear anything will let you know.

E

elhayatowner

Im also an owner in El Hayat and also want to take legal action. Send me a private message so we can discuss the matter further.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi and welcome you cant send or receive pm's until you are an active member I'm afraid

E

elhayatowner

Thanks for the quick reply. How do I become an active member?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi you're welcome. You need to make 5 posts to become an active member.

E

elhayatowner

I have just returned from El Hayat and there still is a lot of problems that need sorting out. The maintenance is not getting done, However Yaser has said that things will start to improve. How many times have I heard this!!!

R

ramage

Legal Action

I am part of a group bringing legal action in this matter immanently.

R

ramage

Legal Action

Sorry, will post contact details when I get my post count up

R

ramage

Legal Action

Last message will post contact details next, so sorry for the multiple posts

R

ramage

Legal Action

I am part of a group bringing legal action in this matter immanently, if you want to know more please email - [email protected] as soon as possible

E

elhayatowner

Has anybody got any pics to upload of the bad finish of the apartments and cheap furniture package that we was conned into buying???

E

enwild

Yes I have. There are some on tripadvisor.com and I took plenty when I went over for handover. The ones I've taken are about 1.4Mb each so will take a while to send. I'll find them and either post or send them to you if you give me your email. I'm having trouble connecting people's names with usernames!

The tripadvosor url is:

El Hayat Sharm Resort Hotel Reviews and Photos, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - TripAdvisor

I've attached them in a word document as well...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.