El Gouna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger

Roger

I hadn't realised that there was anything for that price in El Gouna. There's hope for us yet!
Hiya :)

I looked at a couple of one beds in Down Town, both around €60K. Some work needed on the inside and they were ground floor which, as has been pointed out, is not always great, but they are there. A little local knowledge goes a long way ;)

L

Lsab

so there you are Roger... El Gouna might not be just a dream after all!!!

Roger

Roger

so there you are Roger... El Gouna might not be just a dream after all!!!
Unforunately it is at the moment - I just had to drop out of Hania :(

But at some point in the not too distant future...

S

samui13

Where can you get hold of these resales on the internet. ive looked everywhere and hardly anything comes up for resale properties in egypt.

We are currently buying offplan but everytime we read a post about a developer not putting a proper kitchen in, chopping an extra swimming pool out it is making me nervous. I would love something already built but cant find hardly anything on the net (other than residential in hurgharda). Can anyone point in the right direction on the net??????????

Thanks

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

resale

Where can you get hold of these resales on the internet. ive looked everywhere and hardly anything comes up for resale properties in egypt.

We are currently buying offplan but everytime we read a post about a developer not putting a proper kitchen in, chopping an extra swimming pool out it is making me nervous. I would love something already built but cant find hardly anything on the net (other than residential in hurgharda). Can anyone point in the right direction on the net??????????

Thanks
try this link

http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property-sale-egypt/7510-palm-beach-piazza-resales-available.html

Status
Not open for further replies.