el gouna meet up 27th sept

queenie40something

queenie40something

hi all

im flying over from sharm and staying el gouna. meeting smugglers cove sunday 27th 830ish pm - would luv to see / meet as many of u as poss - also my mates b day that day - u wont miss me as fractured elbow 2 places n will have blue sling on xx

N

Nasiya

hi all

im flying over from sharm and staying el gouna. meeting smugglers cove sunday 27th 830ish pm - would luv to see / meet as many of u as poss - also my mates b day that day - u wont miss me as fractured elbow 2 places n will have blue sling on xx

How glam but hun, with the right shoes, that sling will look HOT lol.

Do you use any red forums??? I know theres def people on there that would be up for that! xxx

queenie40something

queenie40something

hi - they could have given me a hot pink one lol - heels defo being left in sharm - flip flops all the way - dont want to fall over again - just ordered some boob tubes and strapless dresses to make life easier as very painful tring to get aem in vest tops x

will try and post on the others

thanks x

N

Nasiya

Anytime, I just hope you feel better soon hun and it doesn’t spoil your hols too much xxx

queenie40something

queenie40something

thanks hun - just hope it doesnt spoil my mates 2 much either as she will be my ' carer ' xx

Georgina

Georgina

Smugglers English Pub

The Smugglers Pub is located at the back of Abu Tig Marina just before the Duty Free Shop. As you walk around the marina basin past Captain's Inn Hotel there is an alleyway just by the yacht charter and sales shop.

Opens 7pm and I will be working behind the bar that night. It is also reef clean up day so if I look a bit bedraggled it is because I will have been diving and picking up rubbish off the sea bed ;-)

If you enter these co-ordinates into Google Earth Search it will take you to Smugglers 27.4093N 33.6743E

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday 27th.

queenie40something

queenie40something

thanks georgina will write the directions down x