El Gouna Mansions

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all

Found some info on this new development in El Gouna.

1 sq km of land has been reserved to be sold as big pieces of land so you can design and build your own dream home.
The size of the plots will be between 1 and 3 acres each and will be surrounded by a huge wall with 4 gates replicated from the site of Old Cairo.

Included in the cost will be a fence surrounding each mansion, main entrance security, towers in squares, 30 palm trees per acre, domestci and irrigation water inlets to each mansion as well as its own septic tank.

Delivery date is July 2010 at 90 euros per m2.

Has anyone else heard of this??

J

Jeremy Sturgess

I believe Gouna Mansions was launched quietly before Xmas 2006. It has sold well as many people want to have the opportunity to design their own home at Gouna. I believe a numer of people thought it was a good opportunity to buy land at Gouna for a low price - albeit there was an obligation to build something in due course. The payment plan was quite attractive also. I saw the brochure some time ago and it was v high quality .

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Jeremy for th input. It would be nice to have the funds to be able to design build your own.
Has anyone got any pics??

crombiestone

crombiestone

I dont think you will see much in the way of publicity for finished properties here . The idea is that this is a very private, exclusive area for those who can afford it .You will not even be able to see the properties as they will be surrounded by high walls (a la beverly hills). We may be lucky and see some pictures in the El Gouna Magazine in time but I think it will be akin to looking at the exterior of the Mega Yachts ,you will only be able to imagine how fantasic they are inside and dream about being an owner or even to be an invited guest .As an happy owner in El Gouna it's still a case of how the other half live .

P.S. How do I get on the guest list ??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.