El Andalous

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arsenal

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of buying a 1bed apartment at El Andalous in Sahl Hasheesh from an investor and would like advice from anybody who has experienced purchasing a contract in Egypt.The price being asked is 49,950 GBP which seems a reasonable discount on current selling prices

J

J4hurghada

Banned
have you been out to Hurghada and checked things out first, make sure you like the place, there are alot of building work going on and alot of developments but in my mind a very good investment protental.

A

awahee123

Banned
Sounds like a fair price for what will be an excellent development as a whole,You should definately go and have a look before you make up your mind.
I'm pretty confident you will like Sahl and you will buy.
You really can't go wrong in Egypt at the moment.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
The Development is amazing and even though you overlook the golf and not the sea there is a fifth floor outdoor pool with restaurant with the most amazing views of the whole bay of Sahl Hasheesh and the Sunken City. Go for it! At the price you have been quoted its great value.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

As a result of the last post I received several requests about the Sunken City.

The Sunken City will be right in front of the Pyramisa Hotel and El Andalous and to the left of the pier. The Egyptian Resort Company has photographed every pillar in the Temple of Horus at Edfu and is recreating the temple, partly on the beach and part under water. All of the hieraglyphics are 100% accurate.

This will all be lit up at night and will form an amazing focul point for Sahl Hasheesh as well as an amazing diving habitat.

D

distant dreamer

Hi

We're buying on El Andalous also - like Peter says the roof top pool will be fab plus you've got the other pools in the grounds. I love the location, next to the new "Old Town", with loads of shops, bars and restaurants when they open. Also you get a private beach area with El Andalous, which is a big plus as I'm sure the public beaches will eventually be pretty busy. Go for it - at that price you're on to a winner!:)

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Here are a couple of photo's i took of the columns before they are lifted and put into position.

Attachments

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi redsea,

Good pictures again looks like another beautiful day as usual,might get a flurry of snow here soon.LOL

crombiestone

crombiestone

Someone on the forum who is promoting Sahl once criticised El Gouna as being Fake .

I couldn't help but laugh after seeing the photo's of the construction of the "authentic" sunken city being built.

Dont get me wrong I think Sahl will be great but its a classic case of pot calling the kettle black :D.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

It might not be authentic but before you criticise you should visit Sahl Hasheesh and begin to understand the years of study and planning which have gone in to making this feature as technically accurate as possible. If you visit the ERC offices and ask to see the plans for the 'Sunken City' you will understand what I mean..

propertywatch1

propertywatch1

<b>Official Photographer</b>
Hello Everyone
Here are the plans of the Sunken City I was saving them for just the right moment to post. Both El Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh are going to be sanitised tourist destinations. This is NOT a criticism most tourists who come to Hurghada will come for the weather and the red sea. They may not want to visit downtown Dahar.

Both places have been designed in the "disney village" mode for a reason to attract the upper end of the tourist market. Which El Gouna is doing now and Sahl Hasheesh will do successfully.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Well done Derek! I didn't have those photos to hand. Unfortunately even these don't show the minute detail that has gone into the planning and execution of this project.

A

awahee123

Banned
Sounds exciting,certainly looks good can't wait to see it for real,will definately visit on my next hol out there.

M

Mark .Y.

If you don't need to rent out your apartment it sounds to me as if it might be a good idea to buy a reasonably priced apartment in the Intercontinental area and be prepared to pay a fiver to get to Sahl Hasheesh in a taxi.

Mark .Y.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
you can always get anywhere on the public buses for 10 pence well maybe 20 pence to Sahl Hasheesh, only the tourists use taxi's us buyers should use public transport it really is more fun.

A

awahee123

Banned
No matter where you are around that area it will definately be a place to be,I might brave the buses next time see if I can get off at the right stop lol.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
first step learn abit of Arabic, please, thankyou, stop here please, and the name of some hotels near where you need to go and of course NO THANKYOU.

A

awahee123

Banned
Please do not forget the great yorkshire phrase " how much " Lol.
Arabic is probably the hardest language i have come across to learn it will take anybody a fair bit of time.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Not likely to need much of it in El Andalous! May be we need a new thread entitled 'Arabic for Beginners'!

A

awahee123

Banned
This would be a good idea Peter anybody speak fluent Arabic?.

Status
Not open for further replies.