Egypt 2 bed frontline property for 20/30k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yield

Hi agents out there, this is my challange can you find 2 bed apartments frontline beach for 20/30k if so I would be very interested in buying in egypt.

It does not have to be in Sharm or Hurgharda as long as its beachfront and I mean frontline.

I welcome your suggestions, what about Marsa Alam any chance there?

K

kalos

You got it!

Hi,

This deal is real and very much lower than anything we've seen per sq m on the beachfront in/near Hurghada(see photos on site -address below)

The project is on the newly developing Hurghada to El Gouna road with virgin beaches and coral reefs very much in evidence.

2 bed apts start from £31,400 - 96 sq metre plus a 27 sq m garden- none of the inflated "European prices" on offer from other agents.

Having just returned from the site I can assure you that it is fantastic sea view and in a newly developing area just outside Hurghada and barely 4 miles from El Gouna. . On the map attached the site is at the top of the picture between the Calimera Resort and the Palm beach Hotel

There are still excellent units still available.

Full details can be viewed on this site

Egypt-Revealed dot com/beachfront

Reservation fee is just £1,500 and payment schedule is 30% within 4/5 weeks, then 20% after 6 months (c.1st Nov 2007),20% on May 1st 2008 and final 30% on completion (c. Dec 2008).

Please note there is a 10% discount for any clients who pay the first 30% before June 20th 2007.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require any further information or details.

Kind Regards,

Tahir

07977 273159

Egypt-Revealed dot com/beachfront

O

OFS Spain

Go to

realexpectations.eu

Ask for Bobby, i think he has beach front properties on the Red Sea for between £16,000 and £20,000 (it may even be Euros im not too sure it was a while since i spoke with him)

They have year round rentals due to climate and location and seemingly have excelent dive centres.

Go onto the website and send them an email.

Tell them Alan @ OFS Spain recommended.

R

rossmark68

Hi Yield
How did you get on.

I currently own in Bulgaria and am considering a 2nd purchase either in Bulgaria or Egypt. I can buy a decent 2 bed in a big complex near Sunny Beach for around £22,000 with a 3 year payment plan. However a frontline 2 bed in Egypt for similar money with a payment plan would also appeal.

Anyone else aware of anything of a similar price, must be a secure complex

Cheers

F

flip

So does anyone know of any within Yields frontline beach budget? I would also like to know what is currently the cheapest area on the whole of the red sea for property.

Its good to talk as BT says.

P

propertyborders

Hi agents out there, this is my challange can you find 2 bed apartments frontline beach for 20/30k if so I would be very interested in buying in egypt.

It does not have to be in Sharm or Hurgharda as long as its beachfront and I mean frontline.

I welcome your suggestions, what about Marsa Alam any chance there?
Yes it is possible to sill buy frontline properties for that price for example 1-Bedrooms of 53m2 from GBP26,500 at Regency on the route to El Gouna.

but I think this will not last for long as prices are rising in Egypt

D

DC

yield and co, is this still a valid enquiry, I can do a search for you

P

propertyborders

You may also have a chance of finding something for this price in the Zafarana beach resort

D

DC

No in Hurghada, maybe in Marsa Alam

Wont get it in Hurghada 2 bed, front line for that money maybe down the coast.

K

kimsheppard

Hello there, am ready to put my reservation fee down on Regency Beach. Have told it will be complete Spring 2009, has anyone had any dealings or reserved any apartments, your feedback would be appreciated. Thank you, Kim

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I think that the Regency Brand takes some beating; heated swimming pools, in house furniture and soft furnishings manufacture, and British management makes any of the Regency projects a safe bet and good value for money in my view.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello there, am ready to put my reservation fee down on Regency Beach. Have told it will be complete Spring 2009, has anyone had any dealings or reserved any apartments, your feedback would be appreciated. Thank you, Kim
Dear kIM
just was there 2 days ago last news the developer in Uk now adays to have the final plans to start work in it and aslo they hiring Uk Engineers to take care about everything I hope it will start work on it soon but i tell i just was on location there its realy amazing

crombiestone

crombiestone

just was there 2 days ago last news the developer in Uk now adays to have the final plans to start work in it and aslo they hiring Uk Engineers to take care about everything I hope it will start work on it soon but i tell i just was on location there its realy amazing
I have no comment to make on any specific development itself, but at the moment it takes a real stretch of the imagination to call anywhere on The El Gouna - Hurghada road amazing . I have travelled this stretch of road so many times over the last four years and it is not in the least bit attractive (to me ) The beach may be very nice at a specific location but unless a buyer is happy with staying "on complex" (and being accross the road from army owned land strewn with rubbish... ugh !),then they are fairly isolated properties.

There are hardly any established hotels in this area and it is littered with unfinished Ghost developments . No matter how much agents and developers say that this whole area will be transformed soon ( they would wouldn't they !) ,I just find it hard to believe . Being a regular visitor to Egypt for 20 years I have come to realise that many promises are not fulfilled and things happen slooowly . If you do not visit before buying you could be in for a BIG shock and take any "promises" from agents and developers with a pinch of salt and I include El Gouna in this .

El Gouna has been promising a second golf course for four years now ! Maybe in two or three years there may be the demand for a second course (dont get me started on Sahl and its eight proposed courses !!!) . If you know the area you have to question who is going to need or use them all ? Regardles of the great winter weather, golfers will still choose Spain/Portugal for winter golf or even upmarket Dubai over downmarket Egypt .Its just not that easy to change these patterns .

I know I keep posting pessimism but I think someone needs to be realistic as the majority of posts here still come from developers and agents.

As Always I'm not saying do not buy ,just know what you are buying into .If you are happy with what you see (Head not Heart ;)) then Egypt is a great place to have a property .

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have no comment to make on any specific development itself, but at the moment it takes a real stretch of the imagination to call anywhere on The El Gouna - Hurghada road amazing . I have travelled this stretch of road so many times over the last four years and it is not in the least bit attractive (to me ) The beach may be very nice at a specific location but unless a buyer is happy with staying "on complex" (and being accross the road from army owned land strewn with rubbish... ugh !),then they are fairly isolated properties.

There are hardly any established hotels in this area and it is littered with unfinished Ghost developments . No matter how much agents and developers say that this whole area will be transformed soon ( they would wouldn't they !) ,I just find it hard to believe . Being a regular visitor to Egypt for 20 years I have come to realise that many promises are not fulfilled and things happen slooowly . If you do not visit before buying you could be in for a BIG shock and take any "promises" from agents and developers with a pinch of salt and I include El Gouna in this .

El Gouna has been promising a second golf course for four years now ! Maybe in two or three years there may be the demand for a second course (dont get me started on Sahl and its eight proposed cour0ses !!!) . If you know the area you have to question who is going to need or use them all ? Regardles of the great winter weather, golfers will still choose Spain/Portugal for winter golf or even upmarket Dubai over downmarket Egypt .Its just not that easy to change these patterns .

I know I keep posting pessimism but I think someone needs to be realistic as the majority of posts here still come from developers and agents.

As Always I'm not saying do not buy ,just know what you are buying into .If you are happy with what you see (Head not Heart ;)) then Egypt is a great place to have a property .
How could be El Gouna then life as it should be??? :)
but believe me there is real nice areas and realy good not all are bad i support your opinon for sure no one should buy before seeing real

crombiestone

crombiestone

How could be El Gouna then life as it should be??? :)
but believe me there is real nice areas and realy good not all are bad i support your opinon for sure no one should buy before seeing real
Good reply :D

I do not actually play golf and couldnt care less if El Gouna gets a second course , it was just an example of how statements are made and then do not happen or take a very long time to happen :p

You are Egyptian ... you know what I mean ;)

A

awahee123

Banned
You are right crombiestone,I personally have come to the conclusion that people should maybe look at developments that are already built and finished ready to move into,keep away from the larger developers,not even a handful can say they have really come up with the goods.I have been impressed by Iraida up to now anybody else has to prove themselves.This whole off plan thing is worrying for everyone.
As soon as you put your deposit down you start wishing you hadn't.
Maybe someone will make some sense out of it all LOL.

M

Mark .Y.

My View

You are right crombiestone,I personally have come to the conclusion that people should maybe look at developments that are already built and finished ready to move into,keep away from the larger developers,not even a handful can say they have really come up with the goods.I have been impressed by Iraida up to now anybody else has to prove themselves.This whole off plan thing is worrying for everyone.
As soon as you put your deposit down you start wishing you hadn't.
Maybe someone will make some sense out of it all LOL.
I agree, one of my key requirements when I came over to look was a development that was either already built or "well on the way".
I am still not sure whether to invest in Egypt at all as I have a few concerns, in particular the flight prices but definitely haven't ruled it out.
In the same way, I would not definitely rule out an "off-plan" investment but would have to be really convinced that it was worthwhile.
It seems to me that if you wait for the development to be completed there are always available apartments at not much more than somebody has paid a year or so previous and you've had your money in the bank for that year.
I believe going back 3 or 4 years that was probably not the case as the property was so cheap then that people have made a good profit, however I think things have probably changed.

Mark .Y.

crombiestone

crombiestone

I believe going back 3 or 4 years that was probably not the case as the property was so cheap then that people have made a good profit, however I think things have probably changed.

Mark .Y.
3 or 4 years ago there was very little in the way of touristic apartments in Hurghada and finding information on them was nigh on impossible . The resale apartments that I saw in Hurghada were from £8K and the Hilton Plaza had rooms at 10K -12K .

In El Gouna , a studio was from 17K ,1 Bed 21K ,2 Bed 33K townhouse 50K and villas were 60 K upwards to about £100K . Abu tig apartments were 70K .

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
There are good Developers out there and when a market starts to show the sort of promise we are now seeing in Egypt then more and more will be attracted in. You only have to look at the growth of this section of the forum to see what is happening. The best advice I can give to anyone contemplating buying off plan is to ask for the Due Diligence documents on the project which most responsible agents would insist on seeing. It really is the first thing you should ask your lawyer to check. This deals with the legal purchase of the land, the planning process and the rights of the Developer to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.