Ecocity Land Development

R

rkinvestor

JM,
There are some other projects as well like Caponga beach in Ceara and Parque Dourado in Forteleza.
Have you guys heard if it?

Have a good one!

J

JMBroad

JM,
There are some other projects as well like Caponga beach in Ceara and Parque Dourado in Forteleza.
Have you guys heard if it?

Have a good one!
I've heard of Parque Dourado in Fortaleza - Caponga Beach rings a bell but I don't remember it too well.

J

JMBroad

so is Parque Dourado in Fortaleza as good investment?
What is a good investment? It is pretty relative. It all depends on each persons expectations, the liquidity they have to invest and their investment goals.

Considering I now work for a developer in Brasil I don't think I should be giving advice on what I consider a "good investment" or not as it would undoubtedly be biased and I don't need to defame other developments in Brazil in order to promote my own. I chose to come and work here because I believe in the product - I can't sell or promote anything I wouldn't invest in myself. With that in mind I have to stay impartial on the forums.

I am, however, happy to give advice on how people can do research to decide for themselves if the investment suits their personal goals. I'll also happily help with information which people can use to determine whether the investment opportunity is being correctly represented by the developer and how to check whether it is a legally safe investment for them.

D

Daniel Costa

Hello my name is Daniel and i was also approached to ecocity brasil. Can anyone give any additional information about landcorp international and grupo JR?

many thanks

J

JMBroad

Hello my name is Daniel and i was also approached to ecocity brasil. Can anyone give any additional information about landcorp international and grupo JR?

many thanks
Welcome to the forums :)

I'd suggest you google "Grupo JR" and then google the names of their past, present and future developments and the names of the people who work for the company, then take it from there. Whatever and wherever you decide to buy, getting an independent lawyer to check the background of the company you are buying from, the development and the purchase itself is always a good idea.

If you don't find anything in English, go into the google advanced search and search for pages in Portuguese - Google translator will help you understand enough to give you an idea.

This is always a good start for any development in any country to get a basic idea about developers, developments and investment opportunities.

M

myellen

Hi,
Anyone heard about this land development opportunity in Ecocity Brazil?
The company advertising this development is Landcorp Internation.
Any insight will be helpful.

Thanks
Hi,
I would like to know bout this company Landcorp International, aside from this Ecocity Brazil, they also have Forest Lakes Nova Scotia, Canada. I am interested to this Canada project, but would like to know more about this project and this company. If anyone here ever heard or deal or have comment on this project and/or this company, please share with me.
Thank you

K

Krisja

Hello,

New to the forum, but have been finding it v useful.

Has anyone heard about the status of this development recently? Claims to have an exit at planning approval stage. 2012, or just after.

Thanks,

Krisja.

J

johnnymcgovern

hi guys i wonder did you invest in ecocity.landcorp are trying two sale same investment.four years have pass i wonder did you invest?

E

evslevalori

A-Line Strapless Satin Knee-Length 2012 discount Inexpensive Wedding Dresses [sow0050] - $116.99 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE