Easyjet & do my eyes decieve me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnwayne

Banned
HI EVERYONE - been looking around on the easyjet website and saw that they are flying to hurghada on a SATURDAY from november. I thought it was a mistake and checked again - yes, from november until the march. Excellent news I think!!

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
yes its amazing news will encourage more people to come and increase chances for property rentals and buying
Yes... We've come a long way from the days of the Israeli occupation of Sinai and our pioneering mid-eighties live-aboard dive tours of the Red Sea.

Once the airports were planned and developed there was no stopping development.

Our hope for sustainable growth became a reality, however we need to manage it better. Nature is unforgiving and greed is unforgivable.

Alan. Coralife-Style Consultants.

T

thompsonsom

Jet2 are also going to be flying to hurghada from manchester starting in october, their flights will be on a friday.

N

norjan18

HI EVERYONE - been looking around on the easyjet website and saw that they are flying to hurghada on a SATURDAY from november. I thought it was a mistake and checked again - yes, from november until the march. Excellent news I think!!
what are the prices ?????????????

N

norjan18

rental

Hope so - very good news indeed.
hi i am looking to rent apartment from 24/12/2010 to 31/12/2010
i have spoke to steve and christine off this forum and they are using their place at this time themselves

if you have or know anyone that does have available property at this time please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.