Eastern europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertynurse

Hi everyone
Im a student nurse in the west of Scotland. Im interested in selling my property in Glasgow and buying in eastern europe to rent out. Im not interested in a renovation. I have up to £25000 to spend. Does anyone have any tips?

P

propertynurse

Thanks. Looks intersting but I definately want a no hassle buy-no building or renovation as I have little time ect

F

fws

Why are you selling a more expensive property here to risk buying a dirt cheap property in Eastern Europe? After fees etc have been paid, you'll end up with a property worth very little. Rents will be peanuts, especially if you have management charges on top. You sound to be risking a lot of money. Don't touch Bulgaria if you do go ahead.

S

Sasha

Cyprus

Hi, Its nice to see a fellow medic on here, Im and obs and gynae doctor! Cyprus, (southern not northern) Is your best bet.

I have two properties there, one I live in for six months of the year, they are both rented out on my behalf when I am not there. The agency Im with handles all aspects of this FREE!!

There is no hassle involved. The company is called D.Zavos group and the woman I deal with is English, her name is Julie. Ask for her and she will give you some quotes etc, find property you want and let you know if such a property will make you your money back, all this is free, all you have to pay for is the property.

Her email is [email protected], if you get in touch with her, pleae tell her that Sasha sends her regards, she'll know who I am!

What field are you going to go into?

I work in the UK for six months and at an RAF hospital in Cyprus when Im over there, life has never been the same since.

Good luck with your studies and your future venture.

Sasha

Status
Not open for further replies.