Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Dubai Property Downturn

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by dalvir bains, Nov 1, 2010.

  1. georgihh

    georgihh New Member



    Oh yes, people are buying as never before. The business is better than 3 years ago. Prices are going up. I have just bought a can of coke and the price was 50% up.
    With the internet and information hitting the people on daily basis, who is going to invest in Dubai?
    Dubai needs changes big time and nothing is happening and ,if the situation remains the same, a can of coke can buy you a sq feet of property in Dubai in the next 10 years.
     
  2. saiqa khan

    saiqa khan New Member

    my dear can u plz tell in which part of da world ppl r buying properties as never before..nd in which part of world consumer goods prices r still same nd nt going up...r US or canadian or australian dollar or pounds remain there where they were 3 yrs bk??first of all price of coke is remain same but u cant judje any country's economy with a coke can..nd if so then go maalls nd to the roads y they r jam packed if dubai is sooo expensive than anyother country??if only dubai needs change then y all tourisits nd business companies coming bk towards dubai??i am nt telling u internet information this is my personal experience abt propeties which iam sharing wid u..but if u dont want to believe its upto u..property prices r nw on the same level where they were in 2006..this is the rite tym to enter bk ...if any1 is interested in buying property ..it was juz a suggestion ..after 10 yrs u ll c urself too...rest upto u..
     
  3. georgihh

    georgihh New Member

    99% of the people in this forum have lost money in Dubai real estate. Your chance to convince the other 1% to buy in Dubai is less than 0 %. You are wasting your time. As I said before Dubai has capacity to keep 1 million people happy, anything above is not sustainable.
    Yesterday I had an offer to rent one bedroom in Burj Dubai for 85k.
    The off plan price for the unit is 3.1 million and the service charges are 60 k per year.
    People are renting their properties for less than nothing.
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page