Dubai Mortgages

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DubaiMortgages

Hello All

Anyone from around the globe needing any help regards to getting a mortgage for a dubai property dont hesitate to contact me. About my background im a professional mortgage adviser with an office in Dubai and the UK. I deal mainly with the banks in the UAE. I also sell property to clients in the UAE and UK.

Regards

Adnan Chauhan
[email protected]

A

ashkamran

What is the name of your company in Dubai and UK. Are you Certified and Licensed?

Ahsan

DubaiMortgages said:
Hello All

Anyone from around the globe needing any help regards to getting a mortgage for a dubai property dont hesitate to contact me. About my background im a professional mortgage adviser with an office in Dubai and the UK. I deal mainly with the banks in the UAE. I also sell property to clients in the UAE and UK.

Regards

Adnan Chauhan
[email protected]

D

DubaiMortgages

ashkamran said:
What is the name of your company in Dubai and UK. Are you Certified and Licensed?

Ahsan
Ahsan

Yes i am certified and licensed in the UK and hold all the professional requirements to be a mortgage adviser. Ethical Mortgages is my company name. However capital hill are NOT the only brokerage in dubai as you state, there is currently 36 providing mortgages and financial services in dubai.

Regards
Adnan chauhan

A

ashkamran

36 BROKERS!!!. WOW....I thought we were the only ones. I think i got it wrong. Our tag line is ......Dubai's #1 Brokers.... my bad

DubaiMortgages said:
Ahsan

Yes i am certified and licensed in the UK and hold all the professional requirements to be a mortgage adviser. Ethical Mortgages is my company name. However capital hill are NOT the only brokerage in dubai as you state, there is currently 36 providing mortgages and financial services in dubai.

Regards
Adnan chauhan

E

Elphaba

Ahsan

Regards
Adnan chauhan

Still licenced in the UK?? You still have UK authorisation then??? A CeMap examination? What else please?

Status
Not open for further replies.