Dubai & Morocco

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertyinvest

I have put a post under the sections for these countries , but thought it might be useful for others aswell. I found this forum very helpful with buying property abroad so by putting what i have come accross should help you save time with finding a company that will help you.

I have purchased property in dubai and morocco though a company that i thought stood out from the crowd , it is hard to find honest and realiable property companies and it took me a while to make the next step until i came accross worldwidefontiers.com, they don try the normal sales jargon that we are used to, very honest and professional. It is worth a visit just to gain some knowledge if not for anything else.

Worldwide Frontiers - Overseas Offplan property investing

MoroccanMortgages

MoroccanMortgages

Worldwide Frontiers

Did you get morgtage advice from the guys at WF

P

propertyinvest

MoroccanMortgages said:
Did you get morgtage advice from the guys at WF

Yes i did , will be using a 75% spanish mortgage , which worked well for me as i have a mortgage already in spain so know the process.

Last edited:
P

propertyinvest

As of today prices are increasing by 20% so anyone who would like to invest , today would be a good day, i purchased a second yesterday.

K

Kevin 125

Hi Propertyinvest,

worldwidefrontiers.com looks good and thanks for the tip, I will check it out in the coming weeks and post any questions I have.
I have also found a company recently who come across with what looks like a promising venture, at least 70% return in under two years with a real possibility of a greater return, called World Capital Partners.
These guys actually want you to sell back before completion as they see the profit in investing after development. It is early days yet but I have received all the paperwork, which looks very good, and I will meet with them if I decide it is worth going forward. I will keep you updated if you like?

Property Development | Off-plan Property | Property Investment | Property Options | World Capital Partners Ltd. +44 (0)870 351 0110

Thanks again and have a happy New Year.

Regards Kevin

F

Fizzypopp

Dubai - It might help if you purchased from the developer. Then you do not have to deal with the possibility of miss-information from a third party. Just a thought.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.