Dubai Lagoons

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DubaiDMC

it will be very good indeed, pm for further details regarding info and photos.

M

mazi

it will be very good indeed, pm for further details regarding info and photos.
could you elaborate a bit more plz, e.g. reasons you think it would be a good investment

btw: there isn't much info about it anywhere which led me believe it's not one of the most popular :confused:

D

dubai911

Sorry DubaiDMC I am referring to the Dubai Lagoon within Dubai Investment Park

D

dubai911

No need to apologize, i have had a chance to read up on the project your referring to.
Where is this project based?

A

ariftambiri

but i see there is some construction start in laogoons site , any one buy in lagoons

M

memo123

Dear all
I wud love to buy a property over looking the creek , residential offplan , meaning cheap
before they go up abnoxiously
if you know of any pls pm me .
and by the way I was asking few weeks back about a model i have seen in the twin towers mall , and some one answered that it is the lagoon , the picture i saw on the net for the lagoon doesnt look anything like the model i saw displayed in the towers
all i know that it is for Sama Dubai .
with two intwining towers white in the centre and all the buildings facing water and they are like so many islands in the sea water , not pool . and each building looks different than the othere , nimde you almost all of them had a tag saying sold , but there was still few that didnt have a tag .
So pls if you know what projest this is pls let me know , i know it is on , or in or an extenstion of the creek .
regards
memo

M

memo123

Can you give me more info pls

The Lagoons, Dubai Creek, is a multi billion dollar luxury real estate development by Sama Dubai.
when I saw the model i was mesmerized , please pm me any information you have , if you have any buildings names any clues so i can get a lead on how to look and who to contact
your help is greatly appreciated
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.