Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Dubai Lagoons

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by dubai911, May 1, 2008.

1. dubai911

dubai911 New Member

Is Dubai Lagoons a Good investment?

2. DubaiDMC

DubaiDMC New Member

it will be very good indeed, pm for further details regarding info and photos.

3. mazi

mazi New Member

could you elaborate a bit more plz, e.g. reasons you think it would be a good investment

btw: there isn't much info about it anywhere which led me believe it's not one of the most popular :confused:

4. DubaiDMC

DubaiDMC New Member

great location, one of the largest brdiges will be in place in the lagoons. see link below

The Lagoons [Dubai] - Property Development - TEN Real Estate [UAE]

5. dubai911

dubai911 New Member

Sorry DubaiDMC I am referring to the Dubai Lagoon within Dubai Investment Park

6. DubaiDMC

DubaiDMC New Member

please accept my apologizes, i dont know much about that project!

7. dubai911

dubai911 New Member

No need to apologize, i have had a chance to read up on the project your referring to.
    Where is this project based?

8. mazi

mazi New Member

I think by the Dubai Creek

9. DubaiDMC

DubaiDMC New Member

thats correct, by the creek which is soon going to be extended etc.

10. ariftambiri

ariftambiri New Member

but i see there is some construction start in laogoons site , any one buy in lagoons

11. Roshan

Roshan New Member

It's leasehold and not freehold.

Roshan

12. mazi

mazi New Member

It would be a NO from me then
    My understanding is that leasehold would be difficult to resell as more and more freeholds are bulit :(

13. memo123

memo123 Member

Dear all
    I wud love to buy a property over looking the creek , residential offplan , meaning cheap
    before they go up abnoxiously
    if you know of any pls pm me .
    and by the way I was asking few weeks back about a model i have seen in the twin towers mall , and some one answered that it is the lagoon , the picture i saw on the net for the lagoon doesnt look anything like the model i saw displayed in the towers
    all i know that it is for Sama Dubai .
    with two intwining towers white in the centre and all the buildings facing water and they are like so many islands in the sea water , not pool . and each building looks different than the othere , nimde you almost all of them had a tag saying sold , but there was still few that didnt have a tag .
    So pls if you know what projest this is pls let me know , i know it is on , or in or an extenstion of the creek .
    regards
    memo

14. memo123

memo123 Member

Can you give me more info pls

when I saw the model i was mesmerized , please pm me any information you have , if you have any buildings names any clues so i can get a lead on how to look and who to contact
    your help is greatly appreciated
    regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.